Monica Bellucci Delivers Second Baby Girl
Monica Bellucci has become a mother for the second time. The "Tears of the Sun" actress welcomed her second daughter with actor husband Vincent Cassel on Friday evening, May 21 in Rome, Italy, People confirmed.
According to a member of Bellucci's entourage, both the 45-year-old actress and the newborn baby girl are doing "marvelously." The baby daughter, who is named Leonie, will be a little sister for Bellucci and Cassel's first daughter, 5-year-old Deva Cassel.
Bellucci and Cassel wed in 1999. Bellucci was previously married to fashion photographer Claudio Carlos Basso but they divorced in January 1990.
Professionally, Monica Bellucci will be seen starring opposite Olga Kurylenko, Steve Polites and Sam Voutas in Michael French-directed movie "Empires of the Deep", which is slated for 2011 release. Bellucci's other film which will hit U.S. theaters is "Get It at Goode's", in which she plays Magda.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son