Monica Bellucci Delivers Second Baby Girl
Monica Bellucci has become a mother for the second time. The "Tears of the Sun" actress welcomed her second daughter with actor husband Vincent Cassel on Friday evening, May 21 in Rome, Italy, People confirmed.
According to a member of Bellucci's entourage, both the 45-year-old actress and the newborn baby girl are doing "marvelously." The baby daughter, who is named Leonie, will be a little sister for Bellucci and Cassel's first daughter, 5-year-old Deva Cassel.
Bellucci and Cassel wed in 1999. Bellucci was previously married to fashion photographer Claudio Carlos Basso but they divorced in January 1990.
Professionally, Monica Bellucci will be seen starring opposite Olga Kurylenko, Steve Polites and Sam Voutas in Michael French-directed movie "Empires of the Deep", which is slated for 2011 release. Bellucci's other film which will hit U.S. theaters is "Get It at Goode's", in which she plays Magda.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart