Monica Bellucci Delivers Second Baby Girl
Monica Bellucci has become a mother for the second time. The "Tears of the Sun" actress welcomed her second daughter with actor husband Vincent Cassel on Friday evening, May 21 in Rome, Italy, People confirmed.
According to a member of Bellucci's entourage, both the 45-year-old actress and the newborn baby girl are doing "marvelously." The baby daughter, who is named Leonie, will be a little sister for Bellucci and Cassel's first daughter, 5-year-old Deva Cassel.
Bellucci and Cassel wed in 1999. Bellucci was previously married to fashion photographer Claudio Carlos Basso but they divorced in January 1990.
Professionally, Monica Bellucci will be seen starring opposite Olga Kurylenko, Steve Polites and Sam Voutas in Michael French-directed movie "Empires of the Deep", which is slated for 2011 release. Bellucci's other film which will hit U.S. theaters is "Get It at Goode's", in which she plays Magda.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers