Monica Bellucci Delivers Second Baby Girl
Monica Bellucci has become a mother for the second time. The "Tears of the Sun" actress welcomed her second daughter with actor husband Vincent Cassel on Friday evening, May 21 in Rome, Italy, People confirmed.
According to a member of Bellucci's entourage, both the 45-year-old actress and the newborn baby girl are doing "marvelously." The baby daughter, who is named Leonie, will be a little sister for Bellucci and Cassel's first daughter, 5-year-old Deva Cassel.
Bellucci and Cassel wed in 1999. Bellucci was previously married to fashion photographer Claudio Carlos Basso but they divorced in January 1990.
Professionally, Monica Bellucci will be seen starring opposite Olga Kurylenko, Steve Polites and Sam Voutas in Michael French-directed movie "Empires of the Deep", which is slated for 2011 release. Bellucci's other film which will hit U.S. theaters is "Get It at Goode's", in which she plays Magda.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake