Demi Lovato Turns to Wilmer Valderrama After Splitting From Joe Jonas
After only 2 months from coming clean about their romance, Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas have now ended their relationship. And third person might be involved as a source told E! News that Demi has been in a constant contact with "Party Monster" actor Wilmer Valderrama.
"She complained about Joe to him a lot. Now they're talking and dating," the source claimed. Demi and Wilmer might start to be in contact after the two worked together in PSA's Voto Latino's Be Counted campaign in Tarzana, California in January.
However, the "Princess Protection Program" actress debunked the story by posting a message on her Twitter page. She also cleared up rumors mentioning she and Joe split over the phone. On May 24, she wrote, "There are so many crazy rumors flying around today. I'd like to clear a few things up."
"First, Joe and I did split but it wasn't over the phone. Things didn't work out but we'll remain friends," Demi stated. "Secondly, I am NOT dating anybody already. Nothing is more important to me than the relationship I have with my fans.. Just thought you guys should know this."
The Jonas Brothers' star himself addressed the break-up. "Demi and I knew going into our romantic relationship that it may not be an easy one," Joe told People. "I realize over the time we have shared together that I feel I care more about our friendship right now."
Joe further revealed that the separation was his decision, saying "It was my choice to break up but I love her as a friend. She's been there for me when I needed her. I will continue to be her friend and be there for her."
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas were first romantically linked in October 2009 when they were spotted on a double date at a Toronto, Canada restaurant with Joe's older brother Kevin Jonas and his wife Danielle Deleasa. The then-couple confirmed that they were dating in early March this year.
More Demi Lovato News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences