Foul Play Not Involved in the Death of Slipknot's Bassist Paul Gray
Slipknot is losing one of their members. Paul Gray who played bass guitar for the band was found dead in an Iowa hotel room early Monday morning, May 24, a spokesperson for Slipknot's label, Roadrunner Records, has confirmed to MTV News. The Urbandale Police department told TMZ that his body was found by an employee at the hotel.
Police said they found no evidence of foul play in Paul's death. However, the investigation is ongoing and an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. A toxicology test will also be done to determine any contributing factors to his death.
38-year-old Paul Gray was one of the founding members of Slipknot. He often went by the stage monikers of "#2" and "The Pig". The rocker who, along with his bandmates, rarely stepped out without their trademark masks was arrested in 2003 on suspicion of cocaine and marijuana.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'