Foul Play Not Involved in the Death of Slipknot's Bassist Paul Gray
Slipknot is losing one of their members. Paul Gray who played bass guitar for the band was found dead in an Iowa hotel room early Monday morning, May 24, a spokesperson for Slipknot's label, Roadrunner Records, has confirmed to MTV News. The Urbandale Police department told TMZ that his body was found by an employee at the hotel.
Police said they found no evidence of foul play in Paul's death. However, the investigation is ongoing and an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. A toxicology test will also be done to determine any contributing factors to his death.
38-year-old Paul Gray was one of the founding members of Slipknot. He often went by the stage monikers of "#2" and "The Pig". The rocker who, along with his bandmates, rarely stepped out without their trademark masks was arrested in 2003 on suspicion of cocaine and marijuana.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?