Foul Play Not Involved in the Death of Slipknot's Bassist Paul Gray
Slipknot is losing one of their members. Paul Gray who played bass guitar for the band was found dead in an Iowa hotel room early Monday morning, May 24, a spokesperson for Slipknot's label, Roadrunner Records, has confirmed to MTV News. The Urbandale Police department told TMZ that his body was found by an employee at the hotel.
Police said they found no evidence of foul play in Paul's death. However, the investigation is ongoing and an autopsy is scheduled for Tuesday. A toxicology test will also be done to determine any contributing factors to his death.
38-year-old Paul Gray was one of the founding members of Slipknot. He often went by the stage monikers of "#2" and "The Pig". The rocker who, along with his bandmates, rarely stepped out without their trademark masks was arrested in 2003 on suspicion of cocaine and marijuana.
More Slipknot News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell