Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101'
"Rockstar 101" music video from Rihanna has been debuted. It shows off the Barbadian songstress channeling her collaborator Slash by wearing his signature top hat and long curly wig. In addition, she is also seen jamming with a band which has Blink-182's Travis Barker playing the drums.
Bassist Nikki Sixx of rock band Motley Crue actually was asked to make appearance in it, but he declined the offer. "Rihanna just asked me to be in her video for 'Rockstar'. I respectfully said no. What do you guys think?" he tweeted.
Beside "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance.
More Rihanna News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage