Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101'
"Rockstar 101" music video from Rihanna has been debuted. It shows off the Barbadian songstress channeling her collaborator Slash by wearing his signature top hat and long curly wig. In addition, she is also seen jamming with a band which has Blink-182's Travis Barker playing the drums.
Bassist Nikki Sixx of rock band Motley Crue actually was asked to make appearance in it, but he declined the offer. "Rihanna just asked me to be in her video for 'Rockstar'. I respectfully said no. What do you guys think?" he tweeted.
Beside "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance.
Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special