Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101'
"Rockstar 101" music video from Rihanna has been debuted. It shows off the Barbadian songstress channeling her collaborator Slash by wearing his signature top hat and long curly wig. In addition, she is also seen jamming with a band which has Blink-182's Travis Barker playing the drums.
Bassist Nikki Sixx of rock band Motley Crue actually was asked to make appearance in it, but he declined the offer. "Rihanna just asked me to be in her video for 'Rockstar'. I respectfully said no. What do you guys think?" he tweeted.
Beside "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance.
Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video
More Rihanna News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism