Justin Bieber Booed at BBC Radio 1's Festival, Defended by Jared Leto
Justin Bieber reportedly got booed when he was announced to take the stage at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend Music Festival over the weekend. But, the Canadian singer was defended by 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman Jared Leto. "He's a young kid," Leto told BBC. "He'll be able to charm the crowd."
Justin performed three songs live on the main stage at the gig taking place on Saturday, May 22 in Bangor, Wales. The sound of those unhappy with his set were firmly drowned out by the screaming of teenage girls who rushed to the front row soon after he appeared on the stage.
Other performers at the concert included Alicia Keys, Cheryl Cole, Scouting for Girls, Chris Moyles, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, Faithless, Dizzee Rascal and many others.
More Justin Bieber News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show