Justin Bieber Booed at BBC Radio 1's Festival, Defended by Jared Leto
Justin Bieber reportedly got booed when he was announced to take the stage at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend Music Festival over the weekend. But, the Canadian singer was defended by 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman Jared Leto. "He's a young kid," Leto told BBC. "He'll be able to charm the crowd."
Justin performed three songs live on the main stage at the gig taking place on Saturday, May 22 in Bangor, Wales. The sound of those unhappy with his set were firmly drowned out by the screaming of teenage girls who rushed to the front row soon after he appeared on the stage.
Other performers at the concert included Alicia Keys, Cheryl Cole, Scouting for Girls, Chris Moyles, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, Faithless, Dizzee Rascal and many others.
More Justin Bieber News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special