Justin Bieber Booed at BBC Radio 1's Festival, Defended by Jared Leto
Justin Bieber reportedly got booed when he was announced to take the stage at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend Music Festival over the weekend. But, the Canadian singer was defended by 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman Jared Leto. "He's a young kid," Leto told BBC. "He'll be able to charm the crowd."
Justin performed three songs live on the main stage at the gig taking place on Saturday, May 22 in Bangor, Wales. The sound of those unhappy with his set were firmly drowned out by the screaming of teenage girls who rushed to the front row soon after he appeared on the stage.
Other performers at the concert included Alicia Keys, Cheryl Cole, Scouting for Girls, Chris Moyles, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, Faithless, Dizzee Rascal and many others.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie