Justin Bieber Booed at BBC Radio 1's Festival, Defended by Jared Leto
Justin Bieber reportedly got booed when he was announced to take the stage at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend Music Festival over the weekend. But, the Canadian singer was defended by 30 Seconds to Mars' frontman Jared Leto. "He's a young kid," Leto told BBC. "He'll be able to charm the crowd."
Justin performed three songs live on the main stage at the gig taking place on Saturday, May 22 in Bangor, Wales. The sound of those unhappy with his set were firmly drowned out by the screaming of teenage girls who rushed to the front row soon after he appeared on the stage.
Other performers at the concert included Alicia Keys, Cheryl Cole, Scouting for Girls, Chris Moyles, Florence and the Machine, MGMT, Faithless, Dizzee Rascal and many others.
More Justin Bieber News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama