Brittany Murphy's Widower Found Dead, Might Be Suffering Heart Attack
Another sad news comes from Brittany Murphy's Los Angeles house. Five months after she died, her husband Simon Monjack faced the same fate. On Sunday, May 23 at around 9:30 P.M., the screenwriter was found unconscious in the master bedroom by his mother-in-law who then called 911.
Simon was pronounced dead on the scene soon after paramedics arrived. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but local broadcasts cited law enforcement sources saying it appeared to be a heart attack, E! Online reports. LAPD is at the scene right now and conducting a death investigation.
Simon Monjack's actress wife Brittany Murphy was found dead by her mother in the bathroom of the same house on December 20, 2009. An autopsy revealed the 32-year-old star suffered a cardiac arrest which happened from the combination of pneumonia, anemia and multiple drugs that were found in her system.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris