Brittany Murphy's Widower Found Dead, Might Be Suffering Heart Attack
Another sad news comes from Brittany Murphy's Los Angeles house. Five months after she died, her husband Simon Monjack faced the same fate. On Sunday, May 23 at around 9:30 P.M., the screenwriter was found unconscious in the master bedroom by his mother-in-law who then called 911.
Simon was pronounced dead on the scene soon after paramedics arrived. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but local broadcasts cited law enforcement sources saying it appeared to be a heart attack, E! Online reports. LAPD is at the scene right now and conducting a death investigation.
Simon Monjack's actress wife Brittany Murphy was found dead by her mother in the bathroom of the same house on December 20, 2009. An autopsy revealed the 32-year-old star suffered a cardiac arrest which happened from the combination of pneumonia, anemia and multiple drugs that were found in her system.
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test