Brittany Murphy's Widower Found Dead, Might Be Suffering Heart Attack
Another sad news comes from Brittany Murphy's Los Angeles house. Five months after she died, her husband Simon Monjack faced the same fate. On Sunday, May 23 at around 9:30 P.M., the screenwriter was found unconscious in the master bedroom by his mother-in-law who then called 911.
Simon was pronounced dead on the scene soon after paramedics arrived. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but local broadcasts cited law enforcement sources saying it appeared to be a heart attack, E! Online reports. LAPD is at the scene right now and conducting a death investigation.
Simon Monjack's actress wife Brittany Murphy was found dead by her mother in the bathroom of the same house on December 20, 2009. An autopsy revealed the 32-year-old star suffered a cardiac arrest which happened from the combination of pneumonia, anemia and multiple drugs that were found in her system.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3