Brittany Murphy's Widower Found Dead, Might Be Suffering Heart Attack
Another sad news comes from Brittany Murphy's Los Angeles house. Five months after she died, her husband Simon Monjack faced the same fate. On Sunday, May 23 at around 9:30 P.M., the screenwriter was found unconscious in the master bedroom by his mother-in-law who then called 911.
Simon was pronounced dead on the scene soon after paramedics arrived. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but local broadcasts cited law enforcement sources saying it appeared to be a heart attack, E! Online reports. LAPD is at the scene right now and conducting a death investigation.
Simon Monjack's actress wife Brittany Murphy was found dead by her mother in the bathroom of the same house on December 20, 2009. An autopsy revealed the 32-year-old star suffered a cardiac arrest which happened from the combination of pneumonia, anemia and multiple drugs that were found in her system.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit