Brittany Murphy's Widower Found Dead, Might Be Suffering Heart Attack
Another sad news comes from Brittany Murphy's Los Angeles house. Five months after she died, her husband Simon Monjack faced the same fate. On Sunday, May 23 at around 9:30 P.M., the screenwriter was found unconscious in the master bedroom by his mother-in-law who then called 911.
Simon was pronounced dead on the scene soon after paramedics arrived. The cause of his death was not immediately known, but local broadcasts cited law enforcement sources saying it appeared to be a heart attack, E! Online reports. LAPD is at the scene right now and conducting a death investigation.
Simon Monjack's actress wife Brittany Murphy was found dead by her mother in the bathroom of the same house on December 20, 2009. An autopsy revealed the 32-year-old star suffered a cardiac arrest which happened from the combination of pneumonia, anemia and multiple drugs that were found in her system.
More Brittany Murphy News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture