Promo for SyFy's New Series 'Haven' Released
A new promo for SyFy's upcoming series "Haven" has been out for viewing pleasure. Using The Heavy's song "Short Change Hero" as a theme song, this clip shows how people live in Maine, Haven, a place where everyone's hiding something, whether they know it or not.
Based on Stephen King's novella "The Colorado Kid", this TV series stars Emily Rose, Eric Balfour and Lucas Bryant. It is scheduled to be premiered in July and will be "full of complex, yet identifiable, characters and compelling supernatural situations."
Deep in the heart of Maine, Haven is a town where people with supernatural abilities have migrated for generations because it mutes their powers, allowing them to lead normal lives. At least, until recently. When hot-shot FBI agent Audrey Parker is called to Haven to solve the murder of a local ex-con, she catches the killer but uncovers a much deeper mystery about this town.
Each week, as the town-peoples' dormant powers begin to express themselves, Audrey will try to keep these supernatural forces at bay while unraveling the many mysteries of Haven - including one surrounding her own surprising past in this extraordinary place.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival