Inside the Wedding of 'Numb3rs' Star David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting
David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting, who were engaged in July 2008, have tied the knot. A representative for the actor has confirmed to People that the pair got married on Saturday, May 22 at the terrace room of The Plaza Hotel in New York City in a non-denominational ceremony.
"They're a perfect compliment to each other," wedding planner Michelle Rago gushed about the pair. "You can tell they're old souls. They have incredible mutual respect and make all decisions as a couple. I predict they'll be married for ever and ever."
David and Vanessa swapped their vows in front of 180 guests, including groomsmen Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel, as well as David's co-stars in "Numb3rs", Rob Morrow, Judd Hirsch and Peter MacNicol. "They wanted a classic Manhattan wedding," Michelle told People about the theme of David and Vanessa's wedding.
On the special day, the actress wore a white wedding gown by Rivini and carried a bouquet of pale pink flowers. The groom, meanwhile, donned a white shirt topped with black suit and white tie. The aisle of the celebration venue was decorated with 7-foot tall candelabras, garden roses and vines.
The ceremony lasted for thirty minutes before the newlyweds and the guests enjoyed cocktails on a terrace. They later moved into the hotel's grand ballroom for a reception. After a three-course dinner, big band Jimmy Vali entertained the couple as well as their guests with music to accompany them dance until after midnight.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!