Inside the Wedding of 'Numb3rs' Star David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting
David Krumholtz and Vanessa Britting, who were engaged in July 2008, have tied the knot. A representative for the actor has confirmed to People that the pair got married on Saturday, May 22 at the terrace room of The Plaza Hotel in New York City in a non-denominational ceremony.
"They're a perfect compliment to each other," wedding planner Michelle Rago gushed about the pair. "You can tell they're old souls. They have incredible mutual respect and make all decisions as a couple. I predict they'll be married for ever and ever."
David and Vanessa swapped their vows in front of 180 guests, including groomsmen Seth Rogen and Jay Baruchel, as well as David's co-stars in "Numb3rs", Rob Morrow, Judd Hirsch and Peter MacNicol. "They wanted a classic Manhattan wedding," Michelle told People about the theme of David and Vanessa's wedding.
On the special day, the actress wore a white wedding gown by Rivini and carried a bouquet of pale pink flowers. The groom, meanwhile, donned a white shirt topped with black suit and white tie. The aisle of the celebration venue was decorated with 7-foot tall candelabras, garden roses and vines.
The ceremony lasted for thirty minutes before the newlyweds and the guests enjoyed cocktails on a terrace. They later moved into the hotel's grand ballroom for a reception. After a three-course dinner, big band Jimmy Vali entertained the couple as well as their guests with music to accompany them dance until after midnight.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?