Bret Michaels Is 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Champion
Donald Trump says, 'You're hired' to Bret Michaels on "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday night, May 23. The former Poison rocker won over Holly Robinson Peete in a challenge to create a new flavor of Snapple tea, in addition to a print ad and a commercial.
Bret actually was not allowed to travel to New York for the finale following a brain haemorrhage last month and a medical treatment later on for a "warning stroke." Mr. Trump managed to ask him about that matter, "Are you risking your life being here? This is a lot of pressure." To this question, the musician made audience laugh with his answer, "Lately it seems like me just standing up is risking my life."
As the champion of this season, Bret Michaels is handed $250,000 which will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. Finishing in the second place, actress Holly Robinson Peete was also given $250,000 to benefit her own HollyRod Foundation that supports families facing a serious illness.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March