Bret Michaels Is 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Champion
Donald Trump says, 'You're hired' to Bret Michaels on "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday night, May 23. The former Poison rocker won over Holly Robinson Peete in a challenge to create a new flavor of Snapple tea, in addition to a print ad and a commercial.
Bret actually was not allowed to travel to New York for the finale following a brain haemorrhage last month and a medical treatment later on for a "warning stroke." Mr. Trump managed to ask him about that matter, "Are you risking your life being here? This is a lot of pressure." To this question, the musician made audience laugh with his answer, "Lately it seems like me just standing up is risking my life."
As the champion of this season, Bret Michaels is handed $250,000 which will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. Finishing in the second place, actress Holly Robinson Peete was also given $250,000 to benefit her own HollyRod Foundation that supports families facing a serious illness.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album