Bret Michaels Is 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Champion
Donald Trump says, 'You're hired' to Bret Michaels on "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday night, May 23. The former Poison rocker won over Holly Robinson Peete in a challenge to create a new flavor of Snapple tea, in addition to a print ad and a commercial.
Bret actually was not allowed to travel to New York for the finale following a brain haemorrhage last month and a medical treatment later on for a "warning stroke." Mr. Trump managed to ask him about that matter, "Are you risking your life being here? This is a lot of pressure." To this question, the musician made audience laugh with his answer, "Lately it seems like me just standing up is risking my life."
As the champion of this season, Bret Michaels is handed $250,000 which will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. Finishing in the second place, actress Holly Robinson Peete was also given $250,000 to benefit her own HollyRod Foundation that supports families facing a serious illness.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd