Bret Michaels Is 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Champion
Donald Trump says, 'You're hired' to Bret Michaels on "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday night, May 23. The former Poison rocker won over Holly Robinson Peete in a challenge to create a new flavor of Snapple tea, in addition to a print ad and a commercial.
Bret actually was not allowed to travel to New York for the finale following a brain haemorrhage last month and a medical treatment later on for a "warning stroke." Mr. Trump managed to ask him about that matter, "Are you risking your life being here? This is a lot of pressure." To this question, the musician made audience laugh with his answer, "Lately it seems like me just standing up is risking my life."
As the champion of this season, Bret Michaels is handed $250,000 which will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. Finishing in the second place, actress Holly Robinson Peete was also given $250,000 to benefit her own HollyRod Foundation that supports families facing a serious illness.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri