Bret Michaels Is 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Champion
Donald Trump says, 'You're hired' to Bret Michaels on "The Celebrity Apprentice" finale on Sunday night, May 23. The former Poison rocker won over Holly Robinson Peete in a challenge to create a new flavor of Snapple tea, in addition to a print ad and a commercial.
Bret actually was not allowed to travel to New York for the finale following a brain haemorrhage last month and a medical treatment later on for a "warning stroke." Mr. Trump managed to ask him about that matter, "Are you risking your life being here? This is a lot of pressure." To this question, the musician made audience laugh with his answer, "Lately it seems like me just standing up is risking my life."
As the champion of this season, Bret Michaels is handed $250,000 which will be donated to the American Diabetes Association. Finishing in the second place, actress Holly Robinson Peete was also given $250,000 to benefit her own HollyRod Foundation that supports families facing a serious illness.
More The Celebrity Apprentice News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip