Lindsay Lohan's Friends: She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol
It seems that Lindsay Lohan will face a serious problem when she meets Judge Marsha Revel on Monday, May 24. The star who has been ordered to refrain from consuming alcohol and drugs reportedly can barely live a day without them.
"She can't make it through a day without it. She's a mess," says one person who claims to be connected to Lindsay. Another source, meanwhile, tells TMZ that the "Mean Girls" actress starts craving drugs as soon as she "wakes up" and "satisfies them fast."
Lindsay is due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday because she didn't complete her court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest. The judge has stated previously that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest