Lindsay Lohan's Friends: She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol
It seems that Lindsay Lohan will face a serious problem when she meets Judge Marsha Revel on Monday, May 24. The star who has been ordered to refrain from consuming alcohol and drugs reportedly can barely live a day without them.
"She can't make it through a day without it. She's a mess," says one person who claims to be connected to Lindsay. Another source, meanwhile, tells TMZ that the "Mean Girls" actress starts craving drugs as soon as she "wakes up" and "satisfies them fast."
Lindsay is due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday because she didn't complete her court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest. The judge has stated previously that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival