Lindsay Lohan's Friends: She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol
It seems that Lindsay Lohan will face a serious problem when she meets Judge Marsha Revel on Monday, May 24. The star who has been ordered to refrain from consuming alcohol and drugs reportedly can barely live a day without them.
"She can't make it through a day without it. She's a mess," says one person who claims to be connected to Lindsay. Another source, meanwhile, tells TMZ that the "Mean Girls" actress starts craving drugs as soon as she "wakes up" and "satisfies them fast."
Lindsay is due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday because she didn't complete her court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest. The judge has stated previously that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary