Lindsay Lohan's Friends: She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol
It seems that Lindsay Lohan will face a serious problem when she meets Judge Marsha Revel on Monday, May 24. The star who has been ordered to refrain from consuming alcohol and drugs reportedly can barely live a day without them.
"She can't make it through a day without it. She's a mess," says one person who claims to be connected to Lindsay. Another source, meanwhile, tells TMZ that the "Mean Girls" actress starts craving drugs as soon as she "wakes up" and "satisfies them fast."
Lindsay is due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday because she didn't complete her court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest. The judge has stated previously that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says