Lindsay Lohan's Friends: She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol
It seems that Lindsay Lohan will face a serious problem when she meets Judge Marsha Revel on Monday, May 24. The star who has been ordered to refrain from consuming alcohol and drugs reportedly can barely live a day without them.
"She can't make it through a day without it. She's a mess," says one person who claims to be connected to Lindsay. Another source, meanwhile, tells TMZ that the "Mean Girls" actress starts craving drugs as soon as she "wakes up" and "satisfies them fast."
Lindsay is due to appear before Judge Marsha Revel at Beverly Hills Courthouse on Monday because she didn't complete her court-ordered alcohol education classes stemming from a 2007 arrest. The judge has stated previously that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic