Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting So Much at Maxim Hot 100 Party
Although having Bar Refaeli, who recently landed on top of 20 of Maxim's Hot 100 List, as his girlfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio still wasn't able to hold himself from flirting with other beauties. The 35-year-old actor was said enjoying attention given by girls who threw themselves at him during the Maxim Hot 100 party, spies told New York Post gossip column Page Six.
As DiCaprio wasn't able to hold back a little, his friends were even prompted to say, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Moreover, an onlooker at the party, which was held in Hollywood on May 19, said, "All the girls were making a beeline for him, and while he was friendly, he went home alone."
Refaeli, meanwhile, did not attend the event which was packed with gorgeous girls. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx was seen making appearance at the party. Russell Simmons, additionally, arrived with Sophie Monk and "spent the night telling everybody she was the hottest girl at the party," an onlooker shared.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have been in on-and-off relationship since 2005. Though so, the "Revolutionary Road" actor was recently said planning to take his relationship with Refaeli to the next level. In early May, an insider revealed that he plans to propose to his longtime girlfriend.
"Leo is ready to settle down and the woman he wants to settle down with is Bar. We believe a marriage proposal is imminent," the insider claimed, while DiCaprio himself, back in March, admitted that he started to "think more and more" about starting a family.
"I definitely feel a need to make my life about more than just my career," the "Titanic" actor revealed. "Family is something I'm starting to think about more and more, especially now that my grandmother is no longer around. It makes you think about the impermanence of things and how important it is to be part of a family."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed