Leonardo DiCaprio Flirting So Much at Maxim Hot 100 Party
Although having Bar Refaeli, who recently landed on top of 20 of Maxim's Hot 100 List, as his girlfriend, Leonardo DiCaprio still wasn't able to hold himself from flirting with other beauties. The 35-year-old actor was said enjoying attention given by girls who threw themselves at him during the Maxim Hot 100 party, spies told New York Post gossip column Page Six.
As DiCaprio wasn't able to hold back a little, his friends were even prompted to say, "Don't you have a girlfriend?" Moreover, an onlooker at the party, which was held in Hollywood on May 19, said, "All the girls were making a beeline for him, and while he was friendly, he went home alone."
Refaeli, meanwhile, did not attend the event which was packed with gorgeous girls. Meanwhile, Jamie Foxx was seen making appearance at the party. Russell Simmons, additionally, arrived with Sophie Monk and "spent the night telling everybody she was the hottest girl at the party," an onlooker shared.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Bar Refaeli have been in on-and-off relationship since 2005. Though so, the "Revolutionary Road" actor was recently said planning to take his relationship with Refaeli to the next level. In early May, an insider revealed that he plans to propose to his longtime girlfriend.
"Leo is ready to settle down and the woman he wants to settle down with is Bar. We believe a marriage proposal is imminent," the insider claimed, while DiCaprio himself, back in March, admitted that he started to "think more and more" about starting a family.
"I definitely feel a need to make my life about more than just my career," the "Titanic" actor revealed. "Family is something I'm starting to think about more and more, especially now that my grandmother is no longer around. It makes you think about the impermanence of things and how important it is to be part of a family."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover