Jake Owen Debuts 'Tell Me' Music Video
Jake Owen has made public a music video for his latest single called "Tell Me". In this clip, the country music singer plays a cowboy cop who sends a couple to jail and then steals the girl from the man. And off they go in a Chevelle SS.
"Tell Me" is the third single from Jake's sophomore set "Easy Does It" which has been in stores since February 2009. Telling about a man who knows that his lover's feelings aren't mutual, this track is released to follow up "Don't Think I Can't Love You" and "Eight Second Ride".
"The intro to it really sets the mood. There's got to be a feel for me," he said. "I have to feel something when I listen to a song, and 'Tell Me' is a lot like that. It's got this dark, mysterious kind of sound to it. It starts out with kind of the John Wayne riding in on the open range, then you've got like the Bonanza thing in there."
Jake Owen is currently opening for Sugarland in the band's "The Incredible Machine" tour along with "American Idol" finalist Danny Gokey. He is also invited by Darius Rucker to perform at Nashville benefit concert on June 7 along with Radney Foster, Randy Houser and Jamey Johnson.
Jake Owen's "Tell Me" music video
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell