Jake Owen Debuts 'Tell Me' Music Video
Jake Owen has made public a music video for his latest single called "Tell Me". In this clip, the country music singer plays a cowboy cop who sends a couple to jail and then steals the girl from the man. And off they go in a Chevelle SS.
"Tell Me" is the third single from Jake's sophomore set "Easy Does It" which has been in stores since February 2009. Telling about a man who knows that his lover's feelings aren't mutual, this track is released to follow up "Don't Think I Can't Love You" and "Eight Second Ride".
"The intro to it really sets the mood. There's got to be a feel for me," he said. "I have to feel something when I listen to a song, and 'Tell Me' is a lot like that. It's got this dark, mysterious kind of sound to it. It starts out with kind of the John Wayne riding in on the open range, then you've got like the Bonanza thing in there."
Jake Owen is currently opening for Sugarland in the band's "The Incredible Machine" tour along with "American Idol" finalist Danny Gokey. He is also invited by Darius Rucker to perform at Nashville benefit concert on June 7 along with Radney Foster, Randy Houser and Jamey Johnson.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'