Jake Owen Debuts 'Tell Me' Music Video
Jake Owen has made public a music video for his latest single called "Tell Me". In this clip, the country music singer plays a cowboy cop who sends a couple to jail and then steals the girl from the man. And off they go in a Chevelle SS.
"Tell Me" is the third single from Jake's sophomore set "Easy Does It" which has been in stores since February 2009. Telling about a man who knows that his lover's feelings aren't mutual, this track is released to follow up "Don't Think I Can't Love You" and "Eight Second Ride".
"The intro to it really sets the mood. There's got to be a feel for me," he said. "I have to feel something when I listen to a song, and 'Tell Me' is a lot like that. It's got this dark, mysterious kind of sound to it. It starts out with kind of the John Wayne riding in on the open range, then you've got like the Bonanza thing in there."
Jake Owen is currently opening for Sugarland in the band's "The Incredible Machine" tour along with "American Idol" finalist Danny Gokey. He is also invited by Darius Rucker to perform at Nashville benefit concert on June 7 along with Radney Foster, Randy Houser and Jamey Johnson.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics