Lindsay Lohan on Cocaine Photo: It's a Set Up
After picture of her carrying what appears to be cocaine emerged on the internet, Lindsay Lohan has defended herself, stating that stories which came along with the shot are not true. "That's a set up that's so untrue," the 23-year-old beauty retorted, as Us Magazine quoted.
In the picture obtained by TMZ, Lohan, along with her friends, is seen having the white powder during an after-hours party in Cannes, France. The "Mean Girls" star reportedly partied in the French seaside town until 7:30 A.M.
However, Lohan doesn't have to worry that the photo will be used against her at upcoming hearing, which is set for Monday morning, May 24 at 8 A.M. A spokesperson for the L.A. County D.A.'s office told the site that they will not address the issue because there is no way to prove what was on the table.
Meanwhile, Judge Marsha N. Revel, who was initially set to handle Lohan's case on Monday, spoke about the story. "Actions speak louder than words. I've heard the best words in the world, but the actions are far more important," she said, as Los Angeles Times quoted.
"She has a history of not keeping scheduled appointments," Revel continued. "I couldn't have been more clear about the priority of this case and getting things done."
Lindsay Lohan has to appear on court on Monday for the mandatory probation hearing. She previously failed to attend her hearing in Los Angeles at 8:30 A.M. on Thursday morning, May 20, arguing that she couldn't return to the U.S. since her passport had been stolen.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video