Lindsay Lohan on Cocaine Photo: It's a Set Up
After picture of her carrying what appears to be cocaine emerged on the internet, Lindsay Lohan has defended herself, stating that stories which came along with the shot are not true. "That's a set up that's so untrue," the 23-year-old beauty retorted, as Us Magazine quoted.
In the picture obtained by TMZ, Lohan, along with her friends, is seen having the white powder during an after-hours party in Cannes, France. The "Mean Girls" star reportedly partied in the French seaside town until 7:30 A.M.
However, Lohan doesn't have to worry that the photo will be used against her at upcoming hearing, which is set for Monday morning, May 24 at 8 A.M. A spokesperson for the L.A. County D.A.'s office told the site that they will not address the issue because there is no way to prove what was on the table.
Meanwhile, Judge Marsha N. Revel, who was initially set to handle Lohan's case on Monday, spoke about the story. "Actions speak louder than words. I've heard the best words in the world, but the actions are far more important," she said, as Los Angeles Times quoted.
"She has a history of not keeping scheduled appointments," Revel continued. "I couldn't have been more clear about the priority of this case and getting things done."
Lindsay Lohan has to appear on court on Monday for the mandatory probation hearing. She previously failed to attend her hearing in Los Angeles at 8:30 A.M. on Thursday morning, May 20, arguing that she couldn't return to the U.S. since her passport had been stolen.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special