Milo Ventimiglia's Apocalyptic Movie 'The Divide' Gets Teaser Trailer
"The Divide" is still in production but director Xavier Gens has been generous to share an early look at the film by debuting a teaser trailer. It follows people who panic when a building starts shaking. When they try to get out of the place, someone is seen closing a door and leaving the survivors trapped inside the building.
The story is set in New York, which is virtually destroyed in a mysterious explosion in the first act. Eight survivors take refuge in the fallout shelter of an apartment building, where they are menaced first by mysterious men in HazMat suits and eventually by each other.
"Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia and "The Terminator" actor Michael Biehn are among those at the center of the incident, but their characters are not exactly heroes. Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Courtney B. Vance and Michael Eklund are additionally cast in the film, which comes from the hands of "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens. This thriller is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2