Milo Ventimiglia's Apocalyptic Movie 'The Divide' Gets Teaser Trailer
"The Divide" is still in production but director Xavier Gens has been generous to share an early look at the film by debuting a teaser trailer. It follows people who panic when a building starts shaking. When they try to get out of the place, someone is seen closing a door and leaving the survivors trapped inside the building.
The story is set in New York, which is virtually destroyed in a mysterious explosion in the first act. Eight survivors take refuge in the fallout shelter of an apartment building, where they are menaced first by mysterious men in HazMat suits and eventually by each other.
"Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia and "The Terminator" actor Michael Biehn are among those at the center of the incident, but their characters are not exactly heroes. Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Courtney B. Vance and Michael Eklund are additionally cast in the film, which comes from the hands of "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens. This thriller is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies