Milo Ventimiglia's Apocalyptic Movie 'The Divide' Gets Teaser Trailer
"The Divide" is still in production but director Xavier Gens has been generous to share an early look at the film by debuting a teaser trailer. It follows people who panic when a building starts shaking. When they try to get out of the place, someone is seen closing a door and leaving the survivors trapped inside the building.
The story is set in New York, which is virtually destroyed in a mysterious explosion in the first act. Eight survivors take refuge in the fallout shelter of an apartment building, where they are menaced first by mysterious men in HazMat suits and eventually by each other.
"Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia and "The Terminator" actor Michael Biehn are among those at the center of the incident, but their characters are not exactly heroes. Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Courtney B. Vance and Michael Eklund are additionally cast in the film, which comes from the hands of "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens. This thriller is scheduled for 2011 release.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role