Milo Ventimiglia's Apocalyptic Movie 'The Divide' Gets Teaser Trailer
"The Divide" is still in production but director Xavier Gens has been generous to share an early look at the film by debuting a teaser trailer. It follows people who panic when a building starts shaking. When they try to get out of the place, someone is seen closing a door and leaving the survivors trapped inside the building.
The story is set in New York, which is virtually destroyed in a mysterious explosion in the first act. Eight survivors take refuge in the fallout shelter of an apartment building, where they are menaced first by mysterious men in HazMat suits and eventually by each other.
"Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia and "The Terminator" actor Michael Biehn are among those at the center of the incident, but their characters are not exactly heroes. Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Courtney B. Vance and Michael Eklund are additionally cast in the film, which comes from the hands of "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens. This thriller is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake