Milo Ventimiglia's Apocalyptic Movie 'The Divide' Gets Teaser Trailer
"The Divide" is still in production but director Xavier Gens has been generous to share an early look at the film by debuting a teaser trailer. It follows people who panic when a building starts shaking. When they try to get out of the place, someone is seen closing a door and leaving the survivors trapped inside the building.
The story is set in New York, which is virtually destroyed in a mysterious explosion in the first act. Eight survivors take refuge in the fallout shelter of an apartment building, where they are menaced first by mysterious men in HazMat suits and eventually by each other.
"Heroes" star Milo Ventimiglia and "The Terminator" actor Michael Biehn are among those at the center of the incident, but their characters are not exactly heroes. Lauren German, Rosanna Arquette, Courtney B. Vance and Michael Eklund are additionally cast in the film, which comes from the hands of "Hitman" helmer Xavier Gens. This thriller is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'