'Buffy' Star James Marsters Proposed to Longtime Girlfriend
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters is about to be a groom. The 47-year-old actor's rep confirmed to People that he has been engaged to longtime girlfriend Patricia Rahman, a student of fashion design, in Trier, Germany.
Marsters asked Rahman's hand in marriage in Trier. The newly-engaged couple, who first met at a concert in Amsterdam, is set to exchange vows in fall.
Moreover, a message on his official website, on Friday, May 21, read, "Congratulations to the happy couple! James is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia."
Back in 2006, he shared to the site about his first meeting with Rahman at a concert in Amsterdam. "I met her backstage and got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out," the "Smallville" actor said.
"I'd given her my number, but she took down one digit wrong," Marsters continued. "It took her six months to call all of the different combinations."
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed