'Buffy' Star James Marsters Proposed to Longtime Girlfriend
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters is about to be a groom. The 47-year-old actor's rep confirmed to People that he has been engaged to longtime girlfriend Patricia Rahman, a student of fashion design, in Trier, Germany.
Marsters asked Rahman's hand in marriage in Trier. The newly-engaged couple, who first met at a concert in Amsterdam, is set to exchange vows in fall.
Moreover, a message on his official website, on Friday, May 21, read, "Congratulations to the happy couple! James is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia."
Back in 2006, he shared to the site about his first meeting with Rahman at a concert in Amsterdam. "I met her backstage and got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out," the "Smallville" actor said.
"I'd given her my number, but she took down one digit wrong," Marsters continued. "It took her six months to call all of the different combinations."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival