'Buffy' Star James Marsters Proposed to Longtime Girlfriend
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters is about to be a groom. The 47-year-old actor's rep confirmed to People that he has been engaged to longtime girlfriend Patricia Rahman, a student of fashion design, in Trier, Germany.
Marsters asked Rahman's hand in marriage in Trier. The newly-engaged couple, who first met at a concert in Amsterdam, is set to exchange vows in fall.
Moreover, a message on his official website, on Friday, May 21, read, "Congratulations to the happy couple! James is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia."
Back in 2006, he shared to the site about his first meeting with Rahman at a concert in Amsterdam. "I met her backstage and got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out," the "Smallville" actor said.
"I'd given her my number, but she took down one digit wrong," Marsters continued. "It took her six months to call all of the different combinations."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince