'Buffy' Star James Marsters Proposed to Longtime Girlfriend
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters is about to be a groom. The 47-year-old actor's rep confirmed to People that he has been engaged to longtime girlfriend Patricia Rahman, a student of fashion design, in Trier, Germany.
Marsters asked Rahman's hand in marriage in Trier. The newly-engaged couple, who first met at a concert in Amsterdam, is set to exchange vows in fall.
Moreover, a message on his official website, on Friday, May 21, read, "Congratulations to the happy couple! James is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia."
Back in 2006, he shared to the site about his first meeting with Rahman at a concert in Amsterdam. "I met her backstage and got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out," the "Smallville" actor said.
"I'd given her my number, but she took down one digit wrong," Marsters continued. "It took her six months to call all of the different combinations."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip