'Buffy' Star James Marsters Proposed to Longtime Girlfriend
"Buffy the Vampire Slayer" star James Marsters is about to be a groom. The 47-year-old actor's rep confirmed to People that he has been engaged to longtime girlfriend Patricia Rahman, a student of fashion design, in Trier, Germany.
Marsters asked Rahman's hand in marriage in Trier. The newly-engaged couple, who first met at a concert in Amsterdam, is set to exchange vows in fall.
Moreover, a message on his official website, on Friday, May 21, read, "Congratulations to the happy couple! James is officially engaged to his long-time girlfriend, Patricia."
Back in 2006, he shared to the site about his first meeting with Rahman at a concert in Amsterdam. "I met her backstage and got her phone number, but then my jeans were cleaned out by the crew and they threw it out," the "Smallville" actor said.
"I'd given her my number, but she took down one digit wrong," Marsters continued. "It took her six months to call all of the different combinations."
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak