Behind the Scene of 'Glee' GaGa Episode
The cast of "Glee" are goofing around in their Lady GaGa costume. Beside giving a preview of the May 25 episode, a promo released by FOX sees the cast such as Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz and Chris Colfer playing around with their outrageous outfits including Chris' 10-inches heels.
It was reported that the episode called "Theatericality" is the most expensive production of the show so far. Chris said that they contacted the tailor who makes the real GaGa outfits. Jenna aka Tina wears the bubble costume but instead of made from inflatable plastics, hers is made of the hard plastics. Lea Michele aka Rachel in the meantime gets the worst-looking outfit, a dress made of soft toys.
Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the girls, the latter is a duet between Rachel and Ms. Corcoran. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," creator Ryan Murphy said.
The boys in the club, except for Kurt, are assigned to do KISS songs.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert