Behind the Scene of 'Glee' GaGa Episode
The cast of "Glee" are goofing around in their Lady GaGa costume. Beside giving a preview of the May 25 episode, a promo released by FOX sees the cast such as Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz and Chris Colfer playing around with their outrageous outfits including Chris' 10-inches heels.
It was reported that the episode called "Theatericality" is the most expensive production of the show so far. Chris said that they contacted the tailor who makes the real GaGa outfits. Jenna aka Tina wears the bubble costume but instead of made from inflatable plastics, hers is made of the hard plastics. Lea Michele aka Rachel in the meantime gets the worst-looking outfit, a dress made of soft toys.
Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the girls, the latter is a duet between Rachel and Ms. Corcoran. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," creator Ryan Murphy said.
The boys in the club, except for Kurt, are assigned to do KISS songs.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016