Behind the Scene of 'Glee' GaGa Episode
The cast of "Glee" are goofing around in their Lady GaGa costume. Beside giving a preview of the May 25 episode, a promo released by FOX sees the cast such as Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz and Chris Colfer playing around with their outrageous outfits including Chris' 10-inches heels.
It was reported that the episode called "Theatericality" is the most expensive production of the show so far. Chris said that they contacted the tailor who makes the real GaGa outfits. Jenna aka Tina wears the bubble costume but instead of made from inflatable plastics, hers is made of the hard plastics. Lea Michele aka Rachel in the meantime gets the worst-looking outfit, a dress made of soft toys.
Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the girls, the latter is a duet between Rachel and Ms. Corcoran. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," creator Ryan Murphy said.
The boys in the club, except for Kurt, are assigned to do KISS songs.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character