Behind the Scene of 'Glee' GaGa Episode
The cast of "Glee" are goofing around in their Lady GaGa costume. Beside giving a preview of the May 25 episode, a promo released by FOX sees the cast such as Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz and Chris Colfer playing around with their outrageous outfits including Chris' 10-inches heels.
It was reported that the episode called "Theatericality" is the most expensive production of the show so far. Chris said that they contacted the tailor who makes the real GaGa outfits. Jenna aka Tina wears the bubble costume but instead of made from inflatable plastics, hers is made of the hard plastics. Lea Michele aka Rachel in the meantime gets the worst-looking outfit, a dress made of soft toys.
Two songs which are confirmed being performed are "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face". While the former will be sung by the girls, the latter is a duet between Rachel and Ms. Corcoran. "Lea does a very stripped-down version of 'Poker Face'," creator Ryan Murphy said.
The boys in the club, except for Kurt, are assigned to do KISS songs.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory