Reese Witherspoon 'Moving in Together' With Jim Toth
Though Reese Witherspoon and a Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth have only been dating for just four months, the pair is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. A source disclosed to Us Magazine that Reese and Jim are "talking about moving in together."
On why Reese and Jim are such in a rush, another pal told the site that they both "don't want to spend any time apart." Although Reese and Jim have never confirmed about the nature of their relationship, the two have been spotted in several outings, showing their affection towards each other in public.
Back on May 8, Reese were spotted taking the Hollywood talent agent to see her son Deacon Reese Phillippe's soccer game at the Recreation Center in Brentwood, California. An eyewitness revealed, "Reese would grab Jim's arm with excitement when Deacon made a good play. Jim was high-fiving [Deacon] in between plays."
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were first romantically in early February. The 34-year-old beauty was previously in relationship with "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, Jake Gyllenhaal, for two years.
More Reese Witherspoon News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special