Reese Witherspoon 'Moving in Together' With Jim Toth
Though Reese Witherspoon and a Hollywood talent agent Jim Toth have only been dating for just four months, the pair is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. A source disclosed to Us Magazine that Reese and Jim are "talking about moving in together."
On why Reese and Jim are such in a rush, another pal told the site that they both "don't want to spend any time apart." Although Reese and Jim have never confirmed about the nature of their relationship, the two have been spotted in several outings, showing their affection towards each other in public.
Back on May 8, Reese were spotted taking the Hollywood talent agent to see her son Deacon Reese Phillippe's soccer game at the Recreation Center in Brentwood, California. An eyewitness revealed, "Reese would grab Jim's arm with excitement when Deacon made a good play. Jim was high-fiving [Deacon] in between plays."
Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth were first romantically in early February. The 34-year-old beauty was previously in relationship with "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" star, Jake Gyllenhaal, for two years.
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2