New TV Spot for Nicolas Cage's 'Sorcerer's Apprentice' Gives Away More Magic
Walt Disney Pictures has dropped a new TV spot for "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" that teases audience through the wizarding things. An exclusive courtesy of Coming Soon, the sneak peek video is packed with scenes in which the characters unleash their magical powers. It additionally gives a glimpse of the magical creatures.
The film is set in modern-day Manhattan where Balthazar Blake tries to defend the city from his arch-nemesis, Maxim Horvath. As he cannot do it alone, he recruits Dave Stutler, a seemingly average guy who demonstrates hidden potential, as his reluctant protege. Dave then has to get through an uneasy way to learn the art and science behind the sorcerer's magic.
Based on the popular "Sorcerer's Apprentice" segment in Disney's animated film "Fantasia", "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" has Nicolas Cage portraying Balthazar and Jay Baruchel playing Dave. Alfred Molina also among the cast ensemble as villain Maxim Horvath, joined by Monica Bellucci, Teresa Palmer and Toby Kebbell for supporting roles. Produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, the drama film is set for July 16 U.S. release.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups