Jennifer Garner Allegedly Pursued for Another Marvel Movie
Jennifer Garner could be seen playing another Marvel character. After having the actress playing superheroine Elektra in "Daredevil, The Movie" and "Elektra", Marvel Studios reportedly eyes the wife of Ben Affleck to star in their next movie.
A source tells Avengers News that the studio is looking at Garner to portray "an upcoming undisclosed role". While the source does not have detailed information about the character, it is said that the role offered to the 38-year-old beauty is "pretty big". Marvel, however, has not confirmed the news.
Marvel Studios is currently having several movies in the top of their line-up. "Thor" which sees Chris Hemsworth as the title character has wrapped production and will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2011. "Captain America: The First Avenger" which has Chris Evans leading is going to start shooting in London, England this July for a scheduled release date of July 22, 2011 in the U.S.
Jennifer Garner gained recognition for her role of CIA agent in TV series "Alias". She is last seen in "Valentine's Day" which has star-studded cast ensemble including Julia Roberts, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Bradley Cooper and many more. She will star in and produce "Butter", a comedy movie which is slated for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna