Jennifer Garner Allegedly Pursued for Another Marvel Movie
Jennifer Garner could be seen playing another Marvel character. After having the actress playing superheroine Elektra in "Daredevil, The Movie" and "Elektra", Marvel Studios reportedly eyes the wife of Ben Affleck to star in their next movie.
A source tells Avengers News that the studio is looking at Garner to portray "an upcoming undisclosed role". While the source does not have detailed information about the character, it is said that the role offered to the 38-year-old beauty is "pretty big". Marvel, however, has not confirmed the news.
Marvel Studios is currently having several movies in the top of their line-up. "Thor" which sees Chris Hemsworth as the title character has wrapped production and will be released in the U.S. on May 6, 2011. "Captain America: The First Avenger" which has Chris Evans leading is going to start shooting in London, England this July for a scheduled release date of July 22, 2011 in the U.S.
Jennifer Garner gained recognition for her role of CIA agent in TV series "Alias". She is last seen in "Valentine's Day" which has star-studded cast ensemble including Julia Roberts, Jessica Biel, Jessica Alba, Bradley Cooper and many more. She will star in and produce "Butter", a comedy movie which is slated for 2012 release.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?