Behind the Scene of Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101' Music Video
A look at the filming process of Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video is shared in the form of on-set clip. It features the crew preparing the set and the 22-year-old Barbadian singer shooting her scene with Blink-182's Travis Barker.
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance. The two videos are expected to be debuted sometime soon.
More Rihanna News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?