Behind the Scene of Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101' Music Video
A look at the filming process of Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video is shared in the form of on-set clip. It features the crew preparing the set and the 22-year-old Barbadian singer shooting her scene with Blink-182's Travis Barker.
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance. The two videos are expected to be debuted sometime soon.
More Rihanna News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake