Behind the Scene of Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101' Music Video
A look at the filming process of Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video is shared in the form of on-set clip. It features the crew preparing the set and the 22-year-old Barbadian singer shooting her scene with Blink-182's Travis Barker.
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance. The two videos are expected to be debuted sometime soon.
More Rihanna News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift