Behind the Scene of Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101' Music Video
A look at the filming process of Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video is shared in the form of on-set clip. It features the crew preparing the set and the 22-year-old Barbadian singer shooting her scene with Blink-182's Travis Barker.
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance. The two videos are expected to be debuted sometime soon.
More Rihanna News
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?