Behind the Scene of Rihanna's 'Rockstar 101' Music Video
A look at the filming process of Rihanna's "Rockstar 101" music video is shared in the form of on-set clip. It features the crew preparing the set and the 22-year-old Barbadian singer shooting her scene with Blink-182's Travis Barker.
Beside readying "Rockstar 101" music video, Rihanna is also preparing to release a clip to promote "Te Amo". She filmed the visuals at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when staying in the country for the European leg of her Last Girl on Earth tour.
Both songs are taken from Rihanna's 2009 studio album "Rated R". The music video for "Rockstar 101" is directed by Melina Matsoukas and "Te Amo" clip is directed by Anthony Mandler with French supermodel Laeticia Casta making a cameo appearance. The two videos are expected to be debuted sometime soon.
More Rihanna News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa