First Trailer for Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Premiered
Warner Bros. Pictures has dropped the first trailer for "Going the Distance". Opened with a look at lovebirds who enjoy their romantic moment on several dates, the video then shows how they try to do anything to maintain their relationship when they live apart. Some saucy humors which can be seen in the film, moreover, are inserted in this trailer.
When aspiring journalist Erin moves to San Francisco to finish her last year of school, her boyfriend Garrett, an assistant music scout, stays in Manhattan to pursue his ambitions and wait on that promotion he's been promised. Using all communication devices, they navigate the pitfalls and miscommunication of their bi-coastal romance.
But when it seems their wait is almost over, Erin scores her dream job in California just as Garrett's career heats up in New York. The big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Real-life couple Drew Barrymore and Justin Long take the roles of Erin and Garrett respectively. Christina Applegate, Charlie Day and Ron Livingston are also among the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, "Going the Distance" has Nanette Burstein directing while Geoff LaTulippe writes the script. This romantic comedy will start entertaining audience in U.S. theaters on August 27.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign