First Trailer for Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Premiered
Warner Bros. Pictures has dropped the first trailer for "Going the Distance". Opened with a look at lovebirds who enjoy their romantic moment on several dates, the video then shows how they try to do anything to maintain their relationship when they live apart. Some saucy humors which can be seen in the film, moreover, are inserted in this trailer.
When aspiring journalist Erin moves to San Francisco to finish her last year of school, her boyfriend Garrett, an assistant music scout, stays in Manhattan to pursue his ambitions and wait on that promotion he's been promised. Using all communication devices, they navigate the pitfalls and miscommunication of their bi-coastal romance.
But when it seems their wait is almost over, Erin scores her dream job in California just as Garrett's career heats up in New York. The big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Real-life couple Drew Barrymore and Justin Long take the roles of Erin and Garrett respectively. Christina Applegate, Charlie Day and Ron Livingston are also among the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, "Going the Distance" has Nanette Burstein directing while Geoff LaTulippe writes the script. This romantic comedy will start entertaining audience in U.S. theaters on August 27.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes