First Trailer for Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Premiered
Warner Bros. Pictures has dropped the first trailer for "Going the Distance". Opened with a look at lovebirds who enjoy their romantic moment on several dates, the video then shows how they try to do anything to maintain their relationship when they live apart. Some saucy humors which can be seen in the film, moreover, are inserted in this trailer.
When aspiring journalist Erin moves to San Francisco to finish her last year of school, her boyfriend Garrett, an assistant music scout, stays in Manhattan to pursue his ambitions and wait on that promotion he's been promised. Using all communication devices, they navigate the pitfalls and miscommunication of their bi-coastal romance.
But when it seems their wait is almost over, Erin scores her dream job in California just as Garrett's career heats up in New York. The big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Real-life couple Drew Barrymore and Justin Long take the roles of Erin and Garrett respectively. Christina Applegate, Charlie Day and Ron Livingston are also among the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, "Going the Distance" has Nanette Burstein directing while Geoff LaTulippe writes the script. This romantic comedy will start entertaining audience in U.S. theaters on August 27.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video