First Trailer for Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Premiered
Warner Bros. Pictures has dropped the first trailer for "Going the Distance". Opened with a look at lovebirds who enjoy their romantic moment on several dates, the video then shows how they try to do anything to maintain their relationship when they live apart. Some saucy humors which can be seen in the film, moreover, are inserted in this trailer.
When aspiring journalist Erin moves to San Francisco to finish her last year of school, her boyfriend Garrett, an assistant music scout, stays in Manhattan to pursue his ambitions and wait on that promotion he's been promised. Using all communication devices, they navigate the pitfalls and miscommunication of their bi-coastal romance.
But when it seems their wait is almost over, Erin scores her dream job in California just as Garrett's career heats up in New York. The big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Real-life couple Drew Barrymore and Justin Long take the roles of Erin and Garrett respectively. Christina Applegate, Charlie Day and Ron Livingston are also among the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, "Going the Distance" has Nanette Burstein directing while Geoff LaTulippe writes the script. This romantic comedy will start entertaining audience in U.S. theaters on August 27.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says