First Trailer for Drew Barrymore's 'Going the Distance' Premiered
Warner Bros. Pictures has dropped the first trailer for "Going the Distance". Opened with a look at lovebirds who enjoy their romantic moment on several dates, the video then shows how they try to do anything to maintain their relationship when they live apart. Some saucy humors which can be seen in the film, moreover, are inserted in this trailer.
When aspiring journalist Erin moves to San Francisco to finish her last year of school, her boyfriend Garrett, an assistant music scout, stays in Manhattan to pursue his ambitions and wait on that promotion he's been promised. Using all communication devices, they navigate the pitfalls and miscommunication of their bi-coastal romance.
But when it seems their wait is almost over, Erin scores her dream job in California just as Garrett's career heats up in New York. The big breaks they've been hoping for could break them up for good...unless their love can truly go the distance.
Real-life couple Drew Barrymore and Justin Long take the roles of Erin and Garrett respectively. Christina Applegate, Charlie Day and Ron Livingston are also among the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Produced by Adam Shankman and Jennifer Gibgot, "Going the Distance" has Nanette Burstein directing while Geoff LaTulippe writes the script. This romantic comedy will start entertaining audience in U.S. theaters on August 27.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back