Jesse James Bursts Into Tears During 'Nightline' Interview
New details on Jesse James' candid interview with Vicki Mabrey of ABC News "Nightline" have been revealed. During the chat, the estranged husband of Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock burst into tears as he came clean about his infidelity.
"I took a pretty amazing life and amazing success and marriage... and threw it away by my own hands," James told Vicki. The TV personality, whose marriage with Bullock ruined after his affair scandal with tattoo model Michelle "Bombshell" McGee hit the headline, also revealed about the time he spent on rehab.
During his first television appearance since news of his adulteries came out in March, James further shared about his thought about the "most hated man in America" label which is attached to him for cheating on "America's sweetheart". He wryly responded, "I think the 'most hated man in the world,' now." The interview will be aired on May 25 at 11:35 PM ET/PT.
Sandra Bullock herself has decided to separate from Jesse James following his affair scandal. "The Blind Side" star filed for divorce on April 23 in Travis County Court in Austin, Texas. She even finalized the adoption of Louis Bardot Bullock, whom the troubled couple took home in January, as a single parent.
More Jesse James News
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'