'Love Ranch' Trailer Sees Helen Mirren in Passionate Sequences
A look at upcoming "Love Ranch" has been shared in a newly released trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video captures the life of Bontempo couple who owns and runs Nevada's first legalized brothel. Helen Mirren who plays Grace Bontempo is seen seduced by a heavy weight boxer before she finally gives up and is caught in a love triangle.
Based on the real lives of Joe and Sally Conforte, "Love Ranch" is a bittersweet love story that turns explosive when the players in a romantic triangle lose control and cross the line. Grace and Charlie Bontempo's lives are suddenly altered when Armando Bruza, a husky, world famous heavy weight boxer from South America comes to the Ranch.
Armando is brought to train as part of Charlie's ever-expanding entrepreneurial empire. However, plans quickly go awry when Armando comes between Grace and Charlie as an unforeseen love triangle develops that erupts into uncontrollable passion and murder.
Playing Helen's on-screen husband is Joe Pesci. Meanwhile, Armando Bruza is portrayed by Spanish actor Sergio Peris-Mencheta. Taylor Hackford directs the movie and produces it alongside Lou DiBella, David Bergstein as well as Marty Katz. This drama movie will get limited U.S. release starting June 30.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway