'Love Ranch' Trailer Sees Helen Mirren in Passionate Sequences
A look at upcoming "Love Ranch" has been shared in a newly released trailer. Making its way out via Apple, the video captures the life of Bontempo couple who owns and runs Nevada's first legalized brothel. Helen Mirren who plays Grace Bontempo is seen seduced by a heavy weight boxer before she finally gives up and is caught in a love triangle.
Based on the real lives of Joe and Sally Conforte, "Love Ranch" is a bittersweet love story that turns explosive when the players in a romantic triangle lose control and cross the line. Grace and Charlie Bontempo's lives are suddenly altered when Armando Bruza, a husky, world famous heavy weight boxer from South America comes to the Ranch.
Armando is brought to train as part of Charlie's ever-expanding entrepreneurial empire. However, plans quickly go awry when Armando comes between Grace and Charlie as an unforeseen love triangle develops that erupts into uncontrollable passion and murder.
Playing Helen's on-screen husband is Joe Pesci. Meanwhile, Armando Bruza is portrayed by Spanish actor Sergio Peris-Mencheta. Taylor Hackford directs the movie and produces it alongside Lou DiBella, David Bergstein as well as Marty Katz. This drama movie will get limited U.S. release starting June 30.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance