Carrie Underwood Booked for 'American Idol' Finale
Carrie Underwood has been hired to make a live performance at the next week episode of "American Idol". The winner of the show's fourth season will return to the "Idol" stage to deliver her single "Undo It".
Joining her to perform on May 26 before host Ryan Seacrest announces the winner of season 9 is Christina Aguilera. The 29-year-old singer comes to the singing competition in an effort to promote her June 8 release "Bionic" and she will perform one of her new songs "Not Myself Tonight".
"American Idol" itself has booted Casey James this week, leaving two remaining contestants, Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. They are going to face off against one another on May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby