Carrie Underwood Booked for 'American Idol' Finale
Carrie Underwood has been hired to make a live performance at the next week episode of "American Idol". The winner of the show's fourth season will return to the "Idol" stage to deliver her single "Undo It".
Joining her to perform on May 26 before host Ryan Seacrest announces the winner of season 9 is Christina Aguilera. The 29-year-old singer comes to the singing competition in an effort to promote her June 8 release "Bionic" and she will perform one of her new songs "Not Myself Tonight".
"American Idol" itself has booted Casey James this week, leaving two remaining contestants, Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. They are going to face off against one another on May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'