Carrie Underwood Booked for 'American Idol' Finale
Carrie Underwood has been hired to make a live performance at the next week episode of "American Idol". The winner of the show's fourth season will return to the "Idol" stage to deliver her single "Undo It".
Joining her to perform on May 26 before host Ryan Seacrest announces the winner of season 9 is Christina Aguilera. The 29-year-old singer comes to the singing competition in an effort to promote her June 8 release "Bionic" and she will perform one of her new songs "Not Myself Tonight".
"American Idol" itself has booted Casey James this week, leaving two remaining contestants, Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. They are going to face off against one another on May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones