'FlashForward' Series Finale Preview: The D-Day
"FlashForward" will finally reach the D-Day, April 29, 2010. While everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe.
The season finale, called "Future Shock", will also be the end of the series because ABC decided not to continue the sci-fi due to low rating. It's unknown whether the May 27 episode will provide answer to the show's mystery or not because the network laid the verdict after the episode went into production.
However, Jack Davenport who plays Lloyd Simcoe said that it would indeed end in a high note. "Do I think the story could have gone further? Sure. No-one intends to do [just] one season - especially not with a grand concepty show like this. I don't think it will be unsatisfying, but it will not answer all the questions. The producers had to be mindful that they may only get one season, so there are some satisfying wrap-ups," he said.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion