'FlashForward' Series Finale Preview: The D-Day
"FlashForward" will finally reach the D-Day, April 29, 2010. While everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe.
The season finale, called "Future Shock", will also be the end of the series because ABC decided not to continue the sci-fi due to low rating. It's unknown whether the May 27 episode will provide answer to the show's mystery or not because the network laid the verdict after the episode went into production.
However, Jack Davenport who plays Lloyd Simcoe said that it would indeed end in a high note. "Do I think the story could have gone further? Sure. No-one intends to do [just] one season - especially not with a grand concepty show like this. I don't think it will be unsatisfying, but it will not answer all the questions. The producers had to be mindful that they may only get one season, so there are some satisfying wrap-ups," he said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding