'FlashForward' Series Finale Preview: The D-Day
"FlashForward" will finally reach the D-Day, April 29, 2010. While everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe.
The season finale, called "Future Shock", will also be the end of the series because ABC decided not to continue the sci-fi due to low rating. It's unknown whether the May 27 episode will provide answer to the show's mystery or not because the network laid the verdict after the episode went into production.
However, Jack Davenport who plays Lloyd Simcoe said that it would indeed end in a high note. "Do I think the story could have gone further? Sure. No-one intends to do [just] one season - especially not with a grand concepty show like this. I don't think it will be unsatisfying, but it will not answer all the questions. The producers had to be mindful that they may only get one season, so there are some satisfying wrap-ups," he said.
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery