'FlashForward' Series Finale Preview: The D-Day
"FlashForward" will finally reach the D-Day, April 29, 2010. While everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe.
The season finale, called "Future Shock", will also be the end of the series because ABC decided not to continue the sci-fi due to low rating. It's unknown whether the May 27 episode will provide answer to the show's mystery or not because the network laid the verdict after the episode went into production.
However, Jack Davenport who plays Lloyd Simcoe said that it would indeed end in a high note. "Do I think the story could have gone further? Sure. No-one intends to do [just] one season - especially not with a grand concepty show like this. I don't think it will be unsatisfying, but it will not answer all the questions. The producers had to be mindful that they may only get one season, so there are some satisfying wrap-ups," he said.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy