'FlashForward' Series Finale Preview: The D-Day
"FlashForward" will finally reach the D-Day, April 29, 2010. While everyone waits to see if their flashforward visions come true, Mark uncovers the date of the next blackout, and Simon, with Demetri, attempts to stop it from happening by breaking into the NLAP mainframe.
The season finale, called "Future Shock", will also be the end of the series because ABC decided not to continue the sci-fi due to low rating. It's unknown whether the May 27 episode will provide answer to the show's mystery or not because the network laid the verdict after the episode went into production.
However, Jack Davenport who plays Lloyd Simcoe said that it would indeed end in a high note. "Do I think the story could have gone further? Sure. No-one intends to do [just] one season - especially not with a grand concepty show like this. I don't think it will be unsatisfying, but it will not answer all the questions. The producers had to be mindful that they may only get one season, so there are some satisfying wrap-ups," he said.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'