On-Set Pics of Robert Pattinson's 'Water for Elephants' Surface
Robert Pattinson has kicked off the principal photography for "Water for Elephants". Now, several pictures during the production process have hit the web, mostly featuring the lead actor wearing a shabby outfit.
In some photos, Pattinson was seen shooting a scene with a co-star, while in some other shots he was captured pulling out a black horse from what looks like a train. Since the film uses a traveling circus as the background of the story, elephant is also seen around the shooting location while a big tent is built on the set.
Reese Witherspoon was also spotted when arriving on the set, but she was not pictured filming a scene. Some of the on-set pictures from "Water for Elephants" can be seen on Robert Pattinson Life.
In the movie, Robert Pattinson stars as Jacob Jankowski, an orphaned veterinary student who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. His character will later fall in love with beautiful equestrian rider Marlena, played by Reese Witherspoon. Unfortunately, Marlena has married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August.
Francis Lawrence serves behind the lens for this drama film, with the script provided by Richard LaGravenese. Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew Tennenbaum produce "Water for Elephants" which is slated to arrive sometime in 2011.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes