On-Set Pics of Robert Pattinson's 'Water for Elephants' Surface
Robert Pattinson has kicked off the principal photography for "Water for Elephants". Now, several pictures during the production process have hit the web, mostly featuring the lead actor wearing a shabby outfit.
In some photos, Pattinson was seen shooting a scene with a co-star, while in some other shots he was captured pulling out a black horse from what looks like a train. Since the film uses a traveling circus as the background of the story, elephant is also seen around the shooting location while a big tent is built on the set.
Reese Witherspoon was also spotted when arriving on the set, but she was not pictured filming a scene. Some of the on-set pictures from "Water for Elephants" can be seen on Robert Pattinson Life.
In the movie, Robert Pattinson stars as Jacob Jankowski, an orphaned veterinary student who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. His character will later fall in love with beautiful equestrian rider Marlena, played by Reese Witherspoon. Unfortunately, Marlena has married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August.
Francis Lawrence serves behind the lens for this drama film, with the script provided by Richard LaGravenese. Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew Tennenbaum produce "Water for Elephants" which is slated to arrive sometime in 2011.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed