On-Set Pics of Robert Pattinson's 'Water for Elephants' Surface
Robert Pattinson has kicked off the principal photography for "Water for Elephants". Now, several pictures during the production process have hit the web, mostly featuring the lead actor wearing a shabby outfit.
In some photos, Pattinson was seen shooting a scene with a co-star, while in some other shots he was captured pulling out a black horse from what looks like a train. Since the film uses a traveling circus as the background of the story, elephant is also seen around the shooting location while a big tent is built on the set.
Reese Witherspoon was also spotted when arriving on the set, but she was not pictured filming a scene. Some of the on-set pictures from "Water for Elephants" can be seen on Robert Pattinson Life.
In the movie, Robert Pattinson stars as Jacob Jankowski, an orphaned veterinary student who is put in charge of caring for the animals in a traveling circus. His character will later fall in love with beautiful equestrian rider Marlena, played by Reese Witherspoon. Unfortunately, Marlena has married to the troupe's charismatic but dangerous animal trainer August.
Francis Lawrence serves behind the lens for this drama film, with the script provided by Richard LaGravenese. Gil Netter, Erwin Stoff and Andrew Tennenbaum produce "Water for Elephants" which is slated to arrive sometime in 2011.
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2