Jake Pavelka to Step Back on 'DWTS' Floor With Fiancee
Jake Pavelka may have gone from "Dancing with the Stars" but it's not the end of his hip movement on television. The former "The Bachelor" contestant will go back on the dance floor during the ABC hit show's finale but instead of reuniting with Chelsie Hightower, he'll be partnering with none other than fiancee Vienna Girardi.
"Jake and I will be on the finale dancing together!" Girardi told E! Online at the Maxim Hot 100 party at Paramount Studios. "Dancing With the Stars came to us about three weeks ago and asked us if I'd be interested in dancing."
Pavelka was the season 10 contestant eliminated in the fifth week. All through the competition, Girardi was cheering for him from the sideline.
This time, the lovers would dance to Jeffery Osborne's "On the Wings of Love" which is the theme of the reality show they met in. "I'm very nervous. Jake's been telling everyone that I'm a really good dancer, but I'm really not. The expectations are too high for me," Girardi said.
The finale will be held on Tuesday, May 25. Nicole Scherzinger are competing for the mirror ball trophy against Erin Andrews and Evan Lysacek.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris