Jake Pavelka to Step Back on 'DWTS' Floor With Fiancee
Jake Pavelka may have gone from "Dancing with the Stars" but it's not the end of his hip movement on television. The former "The Bachelor" contestant will go back on the dance floor during the ABC hit show's finale but instead of reuniting with Chelsie Hightower, he'll be partnering with none other than fiancee Vienna Girardi.
"Jake and I will be on the finale dancing together!" Girardi told E! Online at the Maxim Hot 100 party at Paramount Studios. "Dancing With the Stars came to us about three weeks ago and asked us if I'd be interested in dancing."
Pavelka was the season 10 contestant eliminated in the fifth week. All through the competition, Girardi was cheering for him from the sideline.
This time, the lovers would dance to Jeffery Osborne's "On the Wings of Love" which is the theme of the reality show they met in. "I'm very nervous. Jake's been telling everyone that I'm a really good dancer, but I'm really not. The expectations are too high for me," Girardi said.
The finale will be held on Tuesday, May 25. Nicole Scherzinger are competing for the mirror ball trophy against Erin Andrews and Evan Lysacek.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked