Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere Offered Key Roles in 'Scream 4'
Dimension Films is looking for young stars to join the cast ensemble of "Scream 4". According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), the studio is offering key starring roles to Ashley Greene and Hayden Panettiere in the upcoming movie.
If the deals are sealed, the depicter of Alice Cullen in "Twilight" film series will be seen tackling a role of Sidney Prescott's cousin named Jill, who is claimed to be "essentially the heroine of the movie." The "I Love You, Beth Cooper" star, in the meantime, is offered to be Jill's best friend, who is described as a nerdy film geek.
Beside the two, "Scream 4" could see new faces such as Lake Bell and Rory Culkin, THR further reports. The "It's Complicated" star is in talks to portray a police officer who knew Sidney from high school, while the brother of Macaulay Culkin who previously starred in "Igby Goes Down" would play a potential love interest for Jill.
Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox as well as David Arquette are set to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively, and Wes Craven is slated to return to the helming seat for this fourth "Scream" film. Production is planned to be kicked off in Michigan this July for April 15, 2011 U.S. release schedule.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show