Enrique Iglesias Partying With Pitbull in 'I Like It' Music Video
Enrique Iglesias hits a crowded party full of sexy ladies in a music video filmed to support his new single "I Like It". But, he is not the only guy in the room as rapper Pitbull, who lends his vocal on the track, also attends the crowded bash.
A dance track, "I Like It" samples Lionel Richie's classic song "All Night Long (All Night)" and has Enrique heavily using Auto Tune on his verses. The single is recorded for his forthcoming studio album "Euphoria" and serves as one of the soundtracks for MTV's "Jersey Shore". He told PopEater about scoring theme song for the TV series, "I'm an MTV fan, so it's cool to be associated with them."
Both Enrique's new album and "Jersey Shore" soundtrack compilation will arrive this summer. The singer's album is expected to come out in June and the soundtrack will be made available for purchase in the United States on July 20.
In addition to Enrique Iglesias, there will also be Lil Jon, Taio Cruz, Akon and LMFAO contributing to the soundtrack album. "From the clubs to the gym, there is going to be a lot of fist pumping and booty shaking going on this summer, and that's just at my house," said MTV's Amy Doyle, EVP of Music & Talent Programming Strategy.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans