Miley Cyrus Remixes 'Can't Be Tamed' With Lil Jon
Miley Cyrus has been in studio with Lil Jon to remix her new single "Can't Be Tamed". The Disney star and the rapper arrived separately at the Rock Mafia recording studio in Santa Monica. Before they got to work, she managed to give the MC's little son a hug.
"Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show [Hannah Montana]!" Lil Jon told Access Hollywood last month. "I'll probably run into her at some award show." On the collaborative project itself, he told E! Online, "It's crazy, it's crazy. I think everybody's gonna really enjoy the song." The Disney star additionally said, "He just came in and let it out. It's pretty rockin'."
In another news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to rock the famed gay hotspot G-A-Y on June 5 for a late-night performance, following the footsteps of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and many more. Miley is expected to sing "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly