Miley Cyrus Remixes 'Can't Be Tamed' With Lil Jon
Miley Cyrus has been in studio with Lil Jon to remix her new single "Can't Be Tamed". The Disney star and the rapper arrived separately at the Rock Mafia recording studio in Santa Monica. Before they got to work, she managed to give the MC's little son a hug.
"Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show [Hannah Montana]!" Lil Jon told Access Hollywood last month. "I'll probably run into her at some award show." On the collaborative project itself, he told E! Online, "It's crazy, it's crazy. I think everybody's gonna really enjoy the song." The Disney star additionally said, "He just came in and let it out. It's pretty rockin'."
In another news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to rock the famed gay hotspot G-A-Y on June 5 for a late-night performance, following the footsteps of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and many more. Miley is expected to sing "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera