Miley Cyrus Remixes 'Can't Be Tamed' With Lil Jon
Miley Cyrus has been in studio with Lil Jon to remix her new single "Can't Be Tamed". The Disney star and the rapper arrived separately at the Rock Mafia recording studio in Santa Monica. Before they got to work, she managed to give the MC's little son a hug.
"Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show [Hannah Montana]!" Lil Jon told Access Hollywood last month. "I'll probably run into her at some award show." On the collaborative project itself, he told E! Online, "It's crazy, it's crazy. I think everybody's gonna really enjoy the song." The Disney star additionally said, "He just came in and let it out. It's pretty rockin'."
In another news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to rock the famed gay hotspot G-A-Y on June 5 for a late-night performance, following the footsteps of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and many more. Miley is expected to sing "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress