Miley Cyrus Remixes 'Can't Be Tamed' With Lil Jon
Miley Cyrus has been in studio with Lil Jon to remix her new single "Can't Be Tamed". The Disney star and the rapper arrived separately at the Rock Mafia recording studio in Santa Monica. Before they got to work, she managed to give the MC's little son a hug.
"Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show [Hannah Montana]!" Lil Jon told Access Hollywood last month. "I'll probably run into her at some award show." On the collaborative project itself, he told E! Online, "It's crazy, it's crazy. I think everybody's gonna really enjoy the song." The Disney star additionally said, "He just came in and let it out. It's pretty rockin'."
In another news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to rock the famed gay hotspot G-A-Y on June 5 for a late-night performance, following the footsteps of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and many more. Miley is expected to sing "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?