Miley Cyrus Remixes 'Can't Be Tamed' With Lil Jon
Miley Cyrus has been in studio with Lil Jon to remix her new single "Can't Be Tamed". The Disney star and the rapper arrived separately at the Rock Mafia recording studio in Santa Monica. Before they got to work, she managed to give the MC's little son a hug.
"Yeah, I like Miley! My son likes her show [Hannah Montana]!" Lil Jon told Access Hollywood last month. "I'll probably run into her at some award show." On the collaborative project itself, he told E! Online, "It's crazy, it's crazy. I think everybody's gonna really enjoy the song." The Disney star additionally said, "He just came in and let it out. It's pretty rockin'."
In another news, Miley Cyrus is scheduled to rock the famed gay hotspot G-A-Y on June 5 for a late-night performance, following the footsteps of Britney Spears, Kylie Minogue, Hilary Duff and many more. Miley is expected to sing "Can't Be Tamed".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed