First Full Trailer for 'Megamind' Gives a Look at Brad Pitt's Metro Man
The first full-length trailer for DreamWorks' new film "Megamind" has made its way out via Yahoo! Movies. It appears that the trailer only gives preview to the background of the key storyline as it shows how Megamind and Metro Man are destined to be foes since they were babies and how they bring their feud when they have grown up.
A satirical take on superhero movies, the movie centers its story on super villain Megamind who accidentally kills his archrival Metro Man. Losing his oomph, the villain creates new superhero rival Titan. Unfortunately for him and the world, the new hero wants to be a super villain too. The new villain begins his rampage, and Megamind sets out to stop him, beginning a path to redemption in the process.
Will Ferrell supports the cast to voice Megamind, while Brad Pitt provides his voice for Metro Man. Also among the cast are Tina Fey and Jonah Hill who voice reporter Roxanne Ritchi and Titan respectively. This animation will be unleashed in U.S. theaters on November 5.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7