'Glee' Star Mark Salling Shows Abs in GQ
Establishing a bad boy image through his role on "Glee", Mark Salling showed a different side of him in a photo spread by GQ magazine. The 27-year-old was cheeky and fun when modeling for summer clothing in Laguna, showing off his abs and guns.
The photo shoots were done in areas around Laguna such as the Thalia beach, the Taco Loco restaurant and '50s-style beachfront hotel called Laguna Riviera. Strangely, Salling admitted to the magazine that he remembered almost none of the moments. "I was right in the middle of one of those cleanse fasts," he said.
Salling has shaved off his signature Mohawk style since his character Puck was going through an identity crisis. Together with his cast mates, he is on a national tour which was kicked off May 15 and will wrap up May 30.
Mark Salling's photo spread is available at GQ.com.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates