'Glee' Star Mark Salling Shows Abs in GQ
Establishing a bad boy image through his role on "Glee", Mark Salling showed a different side of him in a photo spread by GQ magazine. The 27-year-old was cheeky and fun when modeling for summer clothing in Laguna, showing off his abs and guns.
The photo shoots were done in areas around Laguna such as the Thalia beach, the Taco Loco restaurant and '50s-style beachfront hotel called Laguna Riviera. Strangely, Salling admitted to the magazine that he remembered almost none of the moments. "I was right in the middle of one of those cleanse fasts," he said.
Salling has shaved off his signature Mohawk style since his character Puck was going through an identity crisis. Together with his cast mates, he is on a national tour which was kicked off May 15 and will wrap up May 30.
Mark Salling's photo spread is available at GQ.com.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen