'Glee' Star Mark Salling Shows Abs in GQ
Establishing a bad boy image through his role on "Glee", Mark Salling showed a different side of him in a photo spread by GQ magazine. The 27-year-old was cheeky and fun when modeling for summer clothing in Laguna, showing off his abs and guns.
The photo shoots were done in areas around Laguna such as the Thalia beach, the Taco Loco restaurant and '50s-style beachfront hotel called Laguna Riviera. Strangely, Salling admitted to the magazine that he remembered almost none of the moments. "I was right in the middle of one of those cleanse fasts," he said.
Salling has shaved off his signature Mohawk style since his character Puck was going through an identity crisis. Together with his cast mates, he is on a national tour which was kicked off May 15 and will wrap up May 30.
Mark Salling's photo spread is available at GQ.com.
More Mark Salling News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding