'Glee' Star Mark Salling Shows Abs in GQ
Establishing a bad boy image through his role on "Glee", Mark Salling showed a different side of him in a photo spread by GQ magazine. The 27-year-old was cheeky and fun when modeling for summer clothing in Laguna, showing off his abs and guns.
The photo shoots were done in areas around Laguna such as the Thalia beach, the Taco Loco restaurant and '50s-style beachfront hotel called Laguna Riviera. Strangely, Salling admitted to the magazine that he remembered almost none of the moments. "I was right in the middle of one of those cleanse fasts," he said.
Salling has shaved off his signature Mohawk style since his character Puck was going through an identity crisis. Together with his cast mates, he is on a national tour which was kicked off May 15 and will wrap up May 30.
Mark Salling's photo spread is available at GQ.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit