'Glee' Star Mark Salling Shows Abs in GQ
Establishing a bad boy image through his role on "Glee", Mark Salling showed a different side of him in a photo spread by GQ magazine. The 27-year-old was cheeky and fun when modeling for summer clothing in Laguna, showing off his abs and guns.
The photo shoots were done in areas around Laguna such as the Thalia beach, the Taco Loco restaurant and '50s-style beachfront hotel called Laguna Riviera. Strangely, Salling admitted to the magazine that he remembered almost none of the moments. "I was right in the middle of one of those cleanse fasts," he said.
Salling has shaved off his signature Mohawk style since his character Puck was going through an identity crisis. Together with his cast mates, he is on a national tour which was kicked off May 15 and will wrap up May 30.
Mark Salling's photo spread is available at GQ.com.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert