'Jonah Hex' Has New Action-Packed TV Spot
More of what can be seen in "Jonah Hex" has been shared in a fresh TV spot for the film. While the opening scenes compile footage from the previously released trailer, the new video gives preview to a lot of never-before-seen action sequences throughout the second half of it.
Warner Bros. Pictures recently also released several new character posters for this action movie. Capturing Josh Brolin, Megan Fox, John Malkovich and Michael Fassbender in individual shots, the one-sheets give a better look particularly at Hex's enemies Malkovich's Quentin Turnbull and Fassbender's Burke.
"Jonah Hex" centers its story on bounty hunter Hex who has survived death. His past is about to catch up with him when the U.S. military makes him an offer he can't refuse: In exchange for his freedom from the warrants on his head, he must track down and stop the dangerous terrorist Turnbull.
Picking up the idea about one man's personal quest for redemption against the vast canvas of the battle between good and evil, this epic adventure thriller is directed by Jimmy Hayward. Warner Bros. will distribute it in theaters across the U.S. starting June 18.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival