'Lost' Creators Reveal 'Spoilers' on Letterman's Top 10 List
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, the two people behind "Lost", appeared before David Letterman to read the Top 10 list about the show's 'spoilers'. "These are the two men who bear the responsibility of a neat, tidy, sensible way to tie up all the loose ends," Letterman introduced the executive producers.
The first in the list is "I watched - didn't understand a thing". Damon then read the ninth point, saying "Hurley spends the whole show shaking sand out of his underpants." Cuse then jokingly admitted at No. 8, "We just took an old 'Love Boat' script and changed its name".
The biggest laughter came from point 7 where it is said, "Due to pressure from the internet, we were forced to include Betty White". The joke is referring to White's fans who successfully encouraged NBC via a Facebook campaign to have her hosting "Saturday Night Live".
There's a cameo from Michael Emerson who plays Ben in the series saying, "I have to go to Target to get socks" in his usual creepy way. The biggest 'spoiler' from the finale on May 23 is "Final Scene: Carlton and I get paid and drive home in our expensive cars."
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip