'Lost' Creators Reveal 'Spoilers' on Letterman's Top 10 List
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, the two people behind "Lost", appeared before David Letterman to read the Top 10 list about the show's 'spoilers'. "These are the two men who bear the responsibility of a neat, tidy, sensible way to tie up all the loose ends," Letterman introduced the executive producers.
The first in the list is "I watched - didn't understand a thing". Damon then read the ninth point, saying "Hurley spends the whole show shaking sand out of his underpants." Cuse then jokingly admitted at No. 8, "We just took an old 'Love Boat' script and changed its name".
The biggest laughter came from point 7 where it is said, "Due to pressure from the internet, we were forced to include Betty White". The joke is referring to White's fans who successfully encouraged NBC via a Facebook campaign to have her hosting "Saturday Night Live".
There's a cameo from Michael Emerson who plays Ben in the series saying, "I have to go to Target to get socks" in his usual creepy way. The biggest 'spoiler' from the finale on May 23 is "Final Scene: Carlton and I get paid and drive home in our expensive cars."
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp