'Lost' Creators Reveal 'Spoilers' on Letterman's Top 10 List
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, the two people behind "Lost", appeared before David Letterman to read the Top 10 list about the show's 'spoilers'. "These are the two men who bear the responsibility of a neat, tidy, sensible way to tie up all the loose ends," Letterman introduced the executive producers.
The first in the list is "I watched - didn't understand a thing". Damon then read the ninth point, saying "Hurley spends the whole show shaking sand out of his underpants." Cuse then jokingly admitted at No. 8, "We just took an old 'Love Boat' script and changed its name".
The biggest laughter came from point 7 where it is said, "Due to pressure from the internet, we were forced to include Betty White". The joke is referring to White's fans who successfully encouraged NBC via a Facebook campaign to have her hosting "Saturday Night Live".
There's a cameo from Michael Emerson who plays Ben in the series saying, "I have to go to Target to get socks" in his usual creepy way. The biggest 'spoiler' from the finale on May 23 is "Final Scene: Carlton and I get paid and drive home in our expensive cars."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked