'Lost' Creators Reveal 'Spoilers' on Letterman's Top 10 List
Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof, the two people behind "Lost", appeared before David Letterman to read the Top 10 list about the show's 'spoilers'. "These are the two men who bear the responsibility of a neat, tidy, sensible way to tie up all the loose ends," Letterman introduced the executive producers.
The first in the list is "I watched - didn't understand a thing". Damon then read the ninth point, saying "Hurley spends the whole show shaking sand out of his underpants." Cuse then jokingly admitted at No. 8, "We just took an old 'Love Boat' script and changed its name".
The biggest laughter came from point 7 where it is said, "Due to pressure from the internet, we were forced to include Betty White". The joke is referring to White's fans who successfully encouraged NBC via a Facebook campaign to have her hosting "Saturday Night Live".
There's a cameo from Michael Emerson who plays Ben in the series saying, "I have to go to Target to get socks" in his usual creepy way. The biggest 'spoiler' from the finale on May 23 is "Final Scene: Carlton and I get paid and drive home in our expensive cars."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics