Introducing CBS' New Series Via Behind-the-Scene Clips
CBS' upfront presentation at Lincoln Center on Wednesday, May 19 introduced five new series, two of them are comedies. The presentation was attended by many of the new cast as well as recognizable personalities from the network's various programs.
Although "Survivor" has just had its finale, the cast of the 20th season like Rupert Boneham and Benjamin "Coach" Wade came in support of the reality show. Josh Radnor and Neil Patrick Harris represented "How I Met Your Mother", Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco and Kunnal Nayar represented "The Big Bang Theory" while Julianna Margulies came alone for "The Good Wife".
New faces that have just joined the family are among others Jim Belushi, Mark Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Melissa McCarthy, Billy Gardell and Jerry O'Connell. These lots are promoting the newly picked up series; "The Defenders", "Hawaii Five-O", "Mike & Molly", "Blue Bloods", and "$#*! My Dad Says".
A multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement. Jamie is the youngest Reagan, fresh out of Harvard Law and the family's "golden boy." However, unable to deny the family tradition, Jamie decided to give up a lucrative future in law and is now a newly minted cop, a career change seemingly supported by his beautiful girlfriend, Sydney Davenport.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video