Introducing CBS' New Series Via Behind-the-Scene Clips
CBS' upfront presentation at Lincoln Center on Wednesday, May 19 introduced five new series, two of them are comedies. The presentation was attended by many of the new cast as well as recognizable personalities from the network's various programs.
Although "Survivor" has just had its finale, the cast of the 20th season like Rupert Boneham and Benjamin "Coach" Wade came in support of the reality show. Josh Radnor and Neil Patrick Harris represented "How I Met Your Mother", Johnny Galecki, Kaley Cuoco and Kunnal Nayar represented "The Big Bang Theory" while Julianna Margulies came alone for "The Good Wife".
New faces that have just joined the family are among others Jim Belushi, Mark Wahlberg, Bridget Moynahan, Melissa McCarthy, Billy Gardell and Jerry O'Connell. These lots are promoting the newly picked up series; "The Defenders", "Hawaii Five-O", "Mike & Molly", "Blue Bloods", and "$#*! My Dad Says".
A multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement. Jamie is the youngest Reagan, fresh out of Harvard Law and the family's "golden boy." However, unable to deny the family tradition, Jamie decided to give up a lucrative future in law and is now a newly minted cop, a career change seemingly supported by his beautiful girlfriend, Sydney Davenport.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory