Video: Justin Bieber's Medley Performance on 'American Idol'
Previously appearing on "Idol Gives Back", Justin Bieber came back to the "Idol" stage and rocked the recent Wednesday, May 19 result show of "American Idol" with a medley of his two songs. First, the 16-year-old singer delivered fans appreciation tune "U Smile" and then continued with "Baby".
Another musical guest on the reality singing competition was Travis Garland. The protege of Perez Hilton showcased his debut single "Believe" which comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker Danja.
"It was actually a wake-up call," Travis told MTV when recalling how he found out about the "Idol" slot. "I want to say it was a little over two weeks ago, and I had been in the studio super late the night before. Around 10 a.m., I looked at my phone, I had probably 10 e-mails, three missed phone calls."
"And then Perez called me and he was like, 'Trav, I got some good news, I got some bad news.' And I was like, 'What's the good news?' And he was like, 'Well, there's a spot open on 'American Idol', and I want you to fill it. You think you can do it?'," he continued.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences