Video: Justin Bieber's Medley Performance on 'American Idol'
Previously appearing on "Idol Gives Back", Justin Bieber came back to the "Idol" stage and rocked the recent Wednesday, May 19 result show of "American Idol" with a medley of his two songs. First, the 16-year-old singer delivered fans appreciation tune "U Smile" and then continued with "Baby".
Another musical guest on the reality singing competition was Travis Garland. The protege of Perez Hilton showcased his debut single "Believe" which comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker Danja.
"It was actually a wake-up call," Travis told MTV when recalling how he found out about the "Idol" slot. "I want to say it was a little over two weeks ago, and I had been in the studio super late the night before. Around 10 a.m., I looked at my phone, I had probably 10 e-mails, three missed phone calls."
"And then Perez called me and he was like, 'Trav, I got some good news, I got some bad news.' And I was like, 'What's the good news?' And he was like, 'Well, there's a spot open on 'American Idol', and I want you to fill it. You think you can do it?'," he continued.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen