Last Season of 'Smallville' Brings Back Chloe
"Smallville" will pull down the curtain after a decade long entertaining sci-fi fans. Tom Welling who plays young Clark Kent has confirmed that the show is not returning on screen after the upcoming tenth season, saying "Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season".
The CW is yet to make an official announcement of its Fall series but Welling was willing to share the news to HollywoodLife. He also talked about him playing the character over ten years, saying "The real test is when you own it onscreen. Once you think you have perfected things, you've got to keep practicing. There is always something to learn! It works for me and it will work for others."
With the bad news comes the good news. Allison Mack who previously confirmed that she's not coming back to the 10th season has just stated to EW that she's owing it to her fans to return for a few episodes. "Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I'm coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe's Smallville legacy properly," Mack said.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story