Last Season of 'Smallville' Brings Back Chloe
"Smallville" will pull down the curtain after a decade long entertaining sci-fi fans. Tom Welling who plays young Clark Kent has confirmed that the show is not returning on screen after the upcoming tenth season, saying "Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season".
The CW is yet to make an official announcement of its Fall series but Welling was willing to share the news to HollywoodLife. He also talked about him playing the character over ten years, saying "The real test is when you own it onscreen. Once you think you have perfected things, you've got to keep practicing. There is always something to learn! It works for me and it will work for others."
With the bad news comes the good news. Allison Mack who previously confirmed that she's not coming back to the 10th season has just stated to EW that she's owing it to her fans to return for a few episodes. "Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I'm coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe's Smallville legacy properly," Mack said.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal