Last Season of 'Smallville' Brings Back Chloe
"Smallville" will pull down the curtain after a decade long entertaining sci-fi fans. Tom Welling who plays young Clark Kent has confirmed that the show is not returning on screen after the upcoming tenth season, saying "Season 10 of Smallville will be the last season".
The CW is yet to make an official announcement of its Fall series but Welling was willing to share the news to HollywoodLife. He also talked about him playing the character over ten years, saying "The real test is when you own it onscreen. Once you think you have perfected things, you've got to keep practicing. There is always something to learn! It works for me and it will work for others."
With the bad news comes the good news. Allison Mack who previously confirmed that she's not coming back to the 10th season has just stated to EW that she's owing it to her fans to return for a few episodes. "Out of respect for the amazingly loyal fans and the place I will always have in my own heart for Chloe, I'm coming back for several episodes next season to tie up Chloe's Smallville legacy properly," Mack said.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week