Justin Bieber Returns to No. 1 on Hot 200
Justin Bieber reclaims the first position on Billboard Hot 200 with "My World 2.0" and it becomes his fourth non-consecutive week at the top spot. Last week, he sat at the fifth place with 64,000 copies and now he secures the No. 1 spot with just little over 60,000 units.
Lady Antebellum steadily hold their last week's position at No. 2 with their latest studio album "Need You Now". After previously adding 97,000 copies, the country music effort shifts less than 60,000 this week. The highest chart debut The National's "High Violet", meanwhile, bows at No. 3 with 51,000.
"Iron Man 2" soundtrack album by AC/DC rises four spots from No. 8 to No. 4 with 48,000 copies. Another new entry of this week, The Dead Weather's sophomore set "Sea of Cowards" rounds up the Top 5 with 45,000.
Carole King and James Taylor's collaboration "Live at the Troubadour" falls to the sixth place with 44,000. Usher's "Raymond vs. Raymond" jumps from No. 10 to No. 7 with 43,000. Charice's first international album arrives at No. 8 with 43,000 copies.
Last week's champ Godsmack's "The Oracle", meanwhile, is forced to drop to No. 9 with just under 43,000. Sitting behind Godsmack at the tenth position is As I Lay Dying's "The Powerless Rise" with 38,000.
Unlike Hot 200 which is led by a holdover, the country's Digital Songs Chart is ruled by a new entry, Katy Perry's "California Gurls" with 202,000. The summer jam forces Eminem's "Not Afraid" to fall to No. 4. Also making its debut on the chart is "Glee" cast's rendition of Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl" which rounds up the Top 10 with 105,000.
Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200:
- "My World 2.0" - Justin Bieber
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "High Violet" - The National
- "Iron Man 2" soundtrack album - AC/DC
- "Sea of Cowards" - The Dead Weather
- "Live at the Troubadour" - Carole King and James Taylor
- "Raymond vs. Raymond" - Usher
- "Charice" - Charice
- "The Oracle" - Godsmack
- "The Powerless Rise" - As I Lay Dying
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences