Susan Boyle Is in 'Glee' Christmas Wish List
The writers of "Glee" plan ahead a big Christmas episode which will include Susan Boyle. A singer coming out to the limelight through "Britain's Got Talent", Boyle is in the show's wanted list of guest stars in season 2.
Although it's not a confirmed casting yet, EW gets the information straight from co-creator Ryan Murphy. "I have two words for you: Lunch. Lady," Murphy revealed. "I think Kurt would just die to give her a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it's been pitched."
The role rings a bell since Jennifer Lopez was offered the same one earlier this year. At the Golden Globes in January, Murphy said that he was meeting Lopez and they wanted her as "a cafeteria lady". However, three months later Lopez told reporters that they did not strike a deal because Murphy has it all planned out in season 1. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
On a side note, Murphy also said that there is a plan for the show's cast to release a Christmas album.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'