Susan Boyle Is in 'Glee' Christmas Wish List
The writers of "Glee" plan ahead a big Christmas episode which will include Susan Boyle. A singer coming out to the limelight through "Britain's Got Talent", Boyle is in the show's wanted list of guest stars in season 2.
Although it's not a confirmed casting yet, EW gets the information straight from co-creator Ryan Murphy. "I have two words for you: Lunch. Lady," Murphy revealed. "I think Kurt would just die to give her a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it's been pitched."
The role rings a bell since Jennifer Lopez was offered the same one earlier this year. At the Golden Globes in January, Murphy said that he was meeting Lopez and they wanted her as "a cafeteria lady". However, three months later Lopez told reporters that they did not strike a deal because Murphy has it all planned out in season 1. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
On a side note, Murphy also said that there is a plan for the show's cast to release a Christmas album.
More Glee News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer