Susan Boyle Is in 'Glee' Christmas Wish List
The writers of "Glee" plan ahead a big Christmas episode which will include Susan Boyle. A singer coming out to the limelight through "Britain's Got Talent", Boyle is in the show's wanted list of guest stars in season 2.
Although it's not a confirmed casting yet, EW gets the information straight from co-creator Ryan Murphy. "I have two words for you: Lunch. Lady," Murphy revealed. "I think Kurt would just die to give her a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it's been pitched."
The role rings a bell since Jennifer Lopez was offered the same one earlier this year. At the Golden Globes in January, Murphy said that he was meeting Lopez and they wanted her as "a cafeteria lady". However, three months later Lopez told reporters that they did not strike a deal because Murphy has it all planned out in season 1. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
On a side note, Murphy also said that there is a plan for the show's cast to release a Christmas album.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?