Susan Boyle Is in 'Glee' Christmas Wish List
The writers of "Glee" plan ahead a big Christmas episode which will include Susan Boyle. A singer coming out to the limelight through "Britain's Got Talent", Boyle is in the show's wanted list of guest stars in season 2.
Although it's not a confirmed casting yet, EW gets the information straight from co-creator Ryan Murphy. "I have two words for you: Lunch. Lady," Murphy revealed. "I think Kurt would just die to give her a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it's been pitched."
The role rings a bell since Jennifer Lopez was offered the same one earlier this year. At the Golden Globes in January, Murphy said that he was meeting Lopez and they wanted her as "a cafeteria lady". However, three months later Lopez told reporters that they did not strike a deal because Murphy has it all planned out in season 1. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
On a side note, Murphy also said that there is a plan for the show's cast to release a Christmas album.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story