Susan Boyle Is in 'Glee' Christmas Wish List
The writers of "Glee" plan ahead a big Christmas episode which will include Susan Boyle. A singer coming out to the limelight through "Britain's Got Talent", Boyle is in the show's wanted list of guest stars in season 2.
Although it's not a confirmed casting yet, EW gets the information straight from co-creator Ryan Murphy. "I have two words for you: Lunch. Lady," Murphy revealed. "I think Kurt would just die to give her a Christmas makeover. I don't even know if she's interested but it's been pitched."
The role rings a bell since Jennifer Lopez was offered the same one earlier this year. At the Golden Globes in January, Murphy said that he was meeting Lopez and they wanted her as "a cafeteria lady". However, three months later Lopez told reporters that they did not strike a deal because Murphy has it all planned out in season 1. "So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah, yeah whatever. I'm a huge fan. Whenever you want (me), I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up," J. Lo said.
On a side note, Murphy also said that there is a plan for the show's cast to release a Christmas album.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture