Terrence Howard Secretly Got Married in January
Terrence Howard cannot hide his happiness for a long time. The "Iron Man" star has let it slip that he and commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard are now a married couple after saying at Cannes Film Festival on Monday, May 17, "To come here and be with my wife, it's the best feeling in the world."
The pair apparently has made their relationship official in January during a small ceremony in Los Angeles, Us Magazine reports. An insider adds, "Terrence is so in love with her and she's a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him. He feels so lucky."
However, this is not the first wedding for Terrence Howard. The 41-year-old actor was previously married to Lori McComma before they split for good in 2005. The two have three children together, Aubrey, Heavenly and Hunter.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics