Terrence Howard Secretly Got Married in January
Terrence Howard cannot hide his happiness for a long time. The "Iron Man" star has let it slip that he and commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard are now a married couple after saying at Cannes Film Festival on Monday, May 17, "To come here and be with my wife, it's the best feeling in the world."
The pair apparently has made their relationship official in January during a small ceremony in Los Angeles, Us Magazine reports. An insider adds, "Terrence is so in love with her and she's a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him. He feels so lucky."
However, this is not the first wedding for Terrence Howard. The 41-year-old actor was previously married to Lori McComma before they split for good in 2005. The two have three children together, Aubrey, Heavenly and Hunter.
More Terrence Howard News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos