Terrence Howard Secretly Got Married in January
Terrence Howard cannot hide his happiness for a long time. The "Iron Man" star has let it slip that he and commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard are now a married couple after saying at Cannes Film Festival on Monday, May 17, "To come here and be with my wife, it's the best feeling in the world."
The pair apparently has made their relationship official in January during a small ceremony in Los Angeles, Us Magazine reports. An insider adds, "Terrence is so in love with her and she's a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him. He feels so lucky."
However, this is not the first wedding for Terrence Howard. The 41-year-old actor was previously married to Lori McComma before they split for good in 2005. The two have three children together, Aubrey, Heavenly and Hunter.
More Terrence Howard News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones