Terrence Howard Secretly Got Married in January
Terrence Howard cannot hide his happiness for a long time. The "Iron Man" star has let it slip that he and commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard are now a married couple after saying at Cannes Film Festival on Monday, May 17, "To come here and be with my wife, it's the best feeling in the world."
The pair apparently has made their relationship official in January during a small ceremony in Los Angeles, Us Magazine reports. An insider adds, "Terrence is so in love with her and she's a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him. He feels so lucky."
However, this is not the first wedding for Terrence Howard. The 41-year-old actor was previously married to Lori McComma before they split for good in 2005. The two have three children together, Aubrey, Heavenly and Hunter.
More Terrence Howard News
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper
- Lisa Rinna Cheers Playboy for Bringing Back Nudity by Posting Nude Selfie