Terrence Howard Secretly Got Married in January
Terrence Howard cannot hide his happiness for a long time. The "Iron Man" star has let it slip that he and commercial production worker Michelle Ghent-Howard are now a married couple after saying at Cannes Film Festival on Monday, May 17, "To come here and be with my wife, it's the best feeling in the world."
The pair apparently has made their relationship official in January during a small ceremony in Los Angeles, Us Magazine reports. An insider adds, "Terrence is so in love with her and she's a great, down-to-earth girl who really understands and loves him for him. He feels so lucky."
However, this is not the first wedding for Terrence Howard. The 41-year-old actor was previously married to Lori McComma before they split for good in 2005. The two have three children together, Aubrey, Heavenly and Hunter.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie