Confirmed, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Signed Up for 'Breaking Dawn'
"Twilight" fans can now be rest assured that their favorite cast will all appear in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Following news that there was salary dispute between Summit Entertainment and two actors, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, that could force the studio to replace them, it has been reported that the problem has been solved.
The Hollywood Reporter was first to reveal that the deals have been sealed on Tuesday night, May 18 after "a week of tense negotiations", with Lutz and Greene getting around $1.25 million for each of the final movies. The amount is far from the alleged $4 million or $2 million they initially sought, but it is certainly much bigger than the money the received from the first three films.
Soon after, Summit has confirmed the entire Cullen clan will return for "Breaking Dawn", but has not made it official that the final chapter will be made into two parts. Meanwhile, three main cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, as well as director Bill Condon are reportedly on board for two movies.
"Breaking Dawn" will follow Bella Swan after she has made a decision between her intense passion for Edward Cullen and her profound connection to Jacob Black. This latest installment of "Twilight" film series is slated to be released in the U.S. on November 18, 2011.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7