Confirmed, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene Signed Up for 'Breaking Dawn'
"Twilight" fans can now be rest assured that their favorite cast will all appear in "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". Following news that there was salary dispute between Summit Entertainment and two actors, Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene, that could force the studio to replace them, it has been reported that the problem has been solved.
The Hollywood Reporter was first to reveal that the deals have been sealed on Tuesday night, May 18 after "a week of tense negotiations", with Lutz and Greene getting around $1.25 million for each of the final movies. The amount is far from the alleged $4 million or $2 million they initially sought, but it is certainly much bigger than the money the received from the first three films.
Soon after, Summit has confirmed the entire Cullen clan will return for "Breaking Dawn", but has not made it official that the final chapter will be made into two parts. Meanwhile, three main cast, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner, as well as director Bill Condon are reportedly on board for two movies.
"Breaking Dawn" will follow Bella Swan after she has made a decision between her intense passion for Edward Cullen and her profound connection to Jacob Black. This latest installment of "Twilight" film series is slated to be released in the U.S. on November 18, 2011.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World