Amanda Seyfried and Beau Dominic Cooper No Longer Dating
Amanda Seyfried is kind of single. The "Dear John" star has reportedly taken a hiatus from her relationship with boyfriend Dominic Cooper as a source reveals, "Amanda and Dominic have been on and off for a while - and right now they're taking a break." The source then adds, "They still talk all the time and are trying to work things out. They are still very good friends."
A representative for Amanda has not released any comment on the report, but Dominic's recent outing might affirm the news. The British guy was reportedly spotted partying with Lindsay Lohan in Cannes on Wednesday night, May 19.
"They were being coy with each other," a clubgoer says. "Not really touchy, but flirty. After Grace [Jones]' performance they sat down at the table next to each other and were hanging out." Moreover, another eyewitness insists, "It definitely looked like something was going on between them."
Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper, who started dating in 2008, had maintained a long-distance relationship, keeping in touch via Skype or hopping on planes in between their busy schedules. "There's nothing easy about [it]," she stated in a recent interview. The American actress additionally admitted she was not sure if the "Mamma Mia!" actor was "the one" for her, claiming "Too much planning can lead to heartbreak."
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards