Amanda Seyfried and Beau Dominic Cooper No Longer Dating
Amanda Seyfried is kind of single. The "Dear John" star has reportedly taken a hiatus from her relationship with boyfriend Dominic Cooper as a source reveals, "Amanda and Dominic have been on and off for a while - and right now they're taking a break." The source then adds, "They still talk all the time and are trying to work things out. They are still very good friends."
A representative for Amanda has not released any comment on the report, but Dominic's recent outing might affirm the news. The British guy was reportedly spotted partying with Lindsay Lohan in Cannes on Wednesday night, May 19.
"They were being coy with each other," a clubgoer says. "Not really touchy, but flirty. After Grace [Jones]' performance they sat down at the table next to each other and were hanging out." Moreover, another eyewitness insists, "It definitely looked like something was going on between them."
Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper, who started dating in 2008, had maintained a long-distance relationship, keeping in touch via Skype or hopping on planes in between their busy schedules. "There's nothing easy about [it]," she stated in a recent interview. The American actress additionally admitted she was not sure if the "Mamma Mia!" actor was "the one" for her, claiming "Too much planning can lead to heartbreak."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars