Amanda Seyfried and Beau Dominic Cooper No Longer Dating
Amanda Seyfried is kind of single. The "Dear John" star has reportedly taken a hiatus from her relationship with boyfriend Dominic Cooper as a source reveals, "Amanda and Dominic have been on and off for a while - and right now they're taking a break." The source then adds, "They still talk all the time and are trying to work things out. They are still very good friends."
A representative for Amanda has not released any comment on the report, but Dominic's recent outing might affirm the news. The British guy was reportedly spotted partying with Lindsay Lohan in Cannes on Wednesday night, May 19.
"They were being coy with each other," a clubgoer says. "Not really touchy, but flirty. After Grace [Jones]' performance they sat down at the table next to each other and were hanging out." Moreover, another eyewitness insists, "It definitely looked like something was going on between them."
Amanda Seyfried and Dominic Cooper, who started dating in 2008, had maintained a long-distance relationship, keeping in touch via Skype or hopping on planes in between their busy schedules. "There's nothing easy about [it]," she stated in a recent interview. The American actress additionally admitted she was not sure if the "Mamma Mia!" actor was "the one" for her, claiming "Too much planning can lead to heartbreak."
More Amanda Seyfried News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors