Lee DeWyze Vs. Crystal Bowersox in 'American Idol' Final
As predicted, this season's "American Idol" will be a showdown between Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. Sent home in the Top 3 week is Casey James whose two performances last night could not balance Crystal's and Lee's.
Lee was in fact the first to be called out as a finalist, followed by Crystal. The equally strong contestants will battle it out on Tuesday, May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
Lee DeWyze is a 24-year-old contestant hailing from Mount Prospect, Illinois who is credited for his bluesy and raspy voice. Crystal Bowersox, also 24-year-old, came from Elliston, Ohio. Judges praised her for putting soul to her every performance.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie