Lee DeWyze Vs. Crystal Bowersox in 'American Idol' Final
As predicted, this season's "American Idol" will be a showdown between Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. Sent home in the Top 3 week is Casey James whose two performances last night could not balance Crystal's and Lee's.
Lee was in fact the first to be called out as a finalist, followed by Crystal. The equally strong contestants will battle it out on Tuesday, May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
Lee DeWyze is a 24-year-old contestant hailing from Mount Prospect, Illinois who is credited for his bluesy and raspy voice. Crystal Bowersox, also 24-year-old, came from Elliston, Ohio. Judges praised her for putting soul to her every performance.
More American Idol News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3