Lee DeWyze Vs. Crystal Bowersox in 'American Idol' Final
As predicted, this season's "American Idol" will be a showdown between Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. Sent home in the Top 3 week is Casey James whose two performances last night could not balance Crystal's and Lee's.
Lee was in fact the first to be called out as a finalist, followed by Crystal. The equally strong contestants will battle it out on Tuesday, May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
Lee DeWyze is a 24-year-old contestant hailing from Mount Prospect, Illinois who is credited for his bluesy and raspy voice. Crystal Bowersox, also 24-year-old, came from Elliston, Ohio. Judges praised her for putting soul to her every performance.
More American Idol News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending