Lee DeWyze Vs. Crystal Bowersox in 'American Idol' Final
As predicted, this season's "American Idol" will be a showdown between Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze. Sent home in the Top 3 week is Casey James whose two performances last night could not balance Crystal's and Lee's.
Lee was in fact the first to be called out as a finalist, followed by Crystal. The equally strong contestants will battle it out on Tuesday, May 25 with three performances. The first round is the contestant's choice, the second is producer Simon Fuller's choice and the third one is the winner's single.
Lee DeWyze is a 24-year-old contestant hailing from Mount Prospect, Illinois who is credited for his bluesy and raspy voice. Crystal Bowersox, also 24-year-old, came from Elliston, Ohio. Judges praised her for putting soul to her every performance.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'