Jesse James to Open Up About Affair to 'Nightline'
Jesse James has agreed to open up about the affair that cost his marriage to Sandra Bullock. He has given the exclusive interview to ABC's "Nightline". This would be the first time he talks in television since Michelle McGee revealed to the world that she was his mistress for months.
According to ABC News, James would talk about his past, his time in rehab as well as the elephant in the room, why he cheated on his Oscar-winning wife. Furthermore, Vicki Mabrey would also ask him about the baby boy that Bullock adopted while she was still happily married to him.
The interview will air May 25 at 11:35 PM ET/PT.
Few days after McGee dropped the bomb that James cheated on his wife with her, James had released a statement to express his regret. "There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It's because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way. ...This has caused my wife and kids pain and embarrassment beyond comprehension, and I am extremely saddened to have brought this on them," he said at that time.
Bullock herself gave her first interview to People magazine which also debuted her baby boy, Louis Bardo Bullock, on the cover. "I really don't know how our paths will intersect in the future, but the father I have known Jesse to be....is one that I hope Louis can experience one day, no matter how Jesse and I go on with our lives," the actress said on how James will be part of the baby's life.
More Jesse James News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny