Miss USA Rima Fakih Delivers Letterman's Top 10
Fresh from being crowned the 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list of what she would do as Miss USA. The 24-year-old from Dearborn, Michigan entered the stage serenaded by Prince's "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World".
She then answered a question from Dave of the auto industry which is near her town. "I have heard that since April there have been an increase of about 35,000 jobs," Fakih beamed, "but most are not from the auto manufacture company but mostly from small business but hey, doesn't matter, we'll take anything."
Starting with number 10, Fakih said, "Fill in as Secretary of State whenever Hillary Clinton is on vacation." At number 9, "Visit the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and steal as many towels as I can" and at number 8, "I am going to all 50 states rasslin' gators." David Letterman paused a few seconds to laugh before moving on to number 7.
Some of the points fell flat but the two funny ones are "Teach children there's nothing you can't achieve when you're smart, dedicated and really, really hot" and "Nice things for the elderly, which is why I'm visiting Dave."
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off