Miss USA Rima Fakih Delivers Letterman's Top 10
Fresh from being crowned the 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list of what she would do as Miss USA. The 24-year-old from Dearborn, Michigan entered the stage serenaded by Prince's "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World".
She then answered a question from Dave of the auto industry which is near her town. "I have heard that since April there have been an increase of about 35,000 jobs," Fakih beamed, "but most are not from the auto manufacture company but mostly from small business but hey, doesn't matter, we'll take anything."
Starting with number 10, Fakih said, "Fill in as Secretary of State whenever Hillary Clinton is on vacation." At number 9, "Visit the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and steal as many towels as I can" and at number 8, "I am going to all 50 states rasslin' gators." David Letterman paused a few seconds to laugh before moving on to number 7.
Some of the points fell flat but the two funny ones are "Teach children there's nothing you can't achieve when you're smart, dedicated and really, really hot" and "Nice things for the elderly, which is why I'm visiting Dave."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris