Miss USA Rima Fakih Delivers Letterman's Top 10
Fresh from being crowned the 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list of what she would do as Miss USA. The 24-year-old from Dearborn, Michigan entered the stage serenaded by Prince's "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World".
She then answered a question from Dave of the auto industry which is near her town. "I have heard that since April there have been an increase of about 35,000 jobs," Fakih beamed, "but most are not from the auto manufacture company but mostly from small business but hey, doesn't matter, we'll take anything."
Starting with number 10, Fakih said, "Fill in as Secretary of State whenever Hillary Clinton is on vacation." At number 9, "Visit the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and steal as many towels as I can" and at number 8, "I am going to all 50 states rasslin' gators." David Letterman paused a few seconds to laugh before moving on to number 7.
Some of the points fell flat but the two funny ones are "Teach children there's nothing you can't achieve when you're smart, dedicated and really, really hot" and "Nice things for the elderly, which is why I'm visiting Dave."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune