Miss USA Rima Fakih Delivers Letterman's Top 10
Fresh from being crowned the 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list of what she would do as Miss USA. The 24-year-old from Dearborn, Michigan entered the stage serenaded by Prince's "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World".
She then answered a question from Dave of the auto industry which is near her town. "I have heard that since April there have been an increase of about 35,000 jobs," Fakih beamed, "but most are not from the auto manufacture company but mostly from small business but hey, doesn't matter, we'll take anything."
Starting with number 10, Fakih said, "Fill in as Secretary of State whenever Hillary Clinton is on vacation." At number 9, "Visit the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and steal as many towels as I can" and at number 8, "I am going to all 50 states rasslin' gators." David Letterman paused a few seconds to laugh before moving on to number 7.
Some of the points fell flat but the two funny ones are "Teach children there's nothing you can't achieve when you're smart, dedicated and really, really hot" and "Nice things for the elderly, which is why I'm visiting Dave."
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image