Miss USA Rima Fakih Delivers Letterman's Top 10
Fresh from being crowned the 2010 Miss USA, Rima Fakih appeared on "Late Show with David Letterman" to deliver the Top 10 list of what she would do as Miss USA. The 24-year-old from Dearborn, Michigan entered the stage serenaded by Prince's "The Most Beautiful Girl in the World".
She then answered a question from Dave of the auto industry which is near her town. "I have heard that since April there have been an increase of about 35,000 jobs," Fakih beamed, "but most are not from the auto manufacture company but mostly from small business but hey, doesn't matter, we'll take anything."
Starting with number 10, Fakih said, "Fill in as Secretary of State whenever Hillary Clinton is on vacation." At number 9, "Visit the Trump Taj Mahal in Atlantic City and steal as many towels as I can" and at number 8, "I am going to all 50 states rasslin' gators." David Letterman paused a few seconds to laugh before moving on to number 7.
Some of the points fell flat but the two funny ones are "Teach children there's nothing you can't achieve when you're smart, dedicated and really, really hot" and "Nice things for the elderly, which is why I'm visiting Dave."
- Britney Spears Breaks Silence on Her Boyfriend Sam Asghari: 'He Is Really Cute'
- 'Scandal' Debuts Web Series 'Gladiator Wanted'
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'