First Look at Jon Favreau's 'Cowboys and Aliens'
Director Jon Favreau has shared the first look at his upcoming film "Cowboys and Aliens" by posting an image from shooting camera tests through Twitpic. Though so, the photo does not reveal much as it only features a man, whose face unseen, dressing like a cowboy.
The action adventure movie itself stars Daniel Craig as a mysterious gunslinger who is caught up in an Old West battle between the Apache and Western settlers that is interrupted by an alien invasion. The cowboys and Indians then team up to form a resistance against the aliens.
Paul Dano and Clancy Brown are additionally cast to play cowboys, while Keith Carradine will play a local sheriff. Olivia Wilde, Harrison Ford, Noah Ringer as well as Sam Rockwell also have a role in the film. Written by Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci and Damon Lindelof, "Cowboys and Aliens" is targeted for July 29, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'