Hayden Panettiere, Jennifer Lopez and More Hit the Red Carpet of World Music Awards
2010 World Music Awards was kicked off on Tuesday, May 18 at the Sporting Club in Monte Carlo, Monaco. Held to honor those in music, the event welcomed not only musicians but also actors, athletes and models.
Hayden Panettiere, who served as co-host at the event with Michelle Rodriguez, wowed people with her simple look. The "Heroes" beauty covered herself in an Emilio Pucci short dress matched with open-toed shoes while her hair was pinned up.
Jennifer Lopez, who was honored with an achievement award for her contribution to music, came with the companion of her husband Marc Anthony. The singer/actress bared her cleavage and back in a full-length Roberto Cavalli animal print gown.
Giving a different color on the red carpet were the members of Scorpions who graced the red carpet with their rocker style. Meanwhile, Italian tenor singer Andrea Bocelli chose a formal white-and-black outfit, which was in contrast with Pharrell Williams' casual style in a jacket and a baseball cap.
Also seen among the attendees were Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton who were joined by other family members, including brother Barron as well as parents Kathy and Rick. Heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko and model Karolina Kurkova additionally showed up at the event.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back