Hayden Panettiere, Jennifer Lopez and More Hit the Red Carpet of World Music Awards
2010 World Music Awards was kicked off on Tuesday, May 18 at the Sporting Club in Monte Carlo, Monaco. Held to honor those in music, the event welcomed not only musicians but also actors, athletes and models.
Hayden Panettiere, who served as co-host at the event with Michelle Rodriguez, wowed people with her simple look. The "Heroes" beauty covered herself in an Emilio Pucci short dress matched with open-toed shoes while her hair was pinned up.
Jennifer Lopez, who was honored with an achievement award for her contribution to music, came with the companion of her husband Marc Anthony. The singer/actress bared her cleavage and back in a full-length Roberto Cavalli animal print gown.
Giving a different color on the red carpet were the members of Scorpions who graced the red carpet with their rocker style. Meanwhile, Italian tenor singer Andrea Bocelli chose a formal white-and-black outfit, which was in contrast with Pharrell Williams' casual style in a jacket and a baseball cap.
Also seen among the attendees were Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton who were joined by other family members, including brother Barron as well as parents Kathy and Rick. Heavyweight boxer Wladimir Klitschko and model Karolina Kurkova additionally showed up at the event.
More Hayden Panettiere News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO