First Picture of Lady GaGa's 'Alejandro' Music Video
The first look at Lady GaGa's upcoming music video for her single "Alejandro" has been shared through a brand new picture which is obtained via Lady GaGa Online. It features the dance queen having her hair dyed yellow and slicked back. Wearing red-and-yellow outfit, she is surrounded by a number of shirtless males who are sporting black Three Stooges bowl hair-cuts.
In a previous radio interview, Lady GaGa said the music video will not be a sequel to her "Telephone" music video which features Beyonce Knowles. Fashion photographer Steven Klein reportedly sits behind the lens.
In a leaked storyboard from Popjustice, one scene is described: "This is the moment when GaGa first experiences the draining of color and she feels naked, cold, empty, drained. She didn't know that leaving would make him such a monster."
Other details about the clip including its premiere date are still under tight wraps.
More Lady GaGa News
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12
- Check Out J.Lo's Skin-Baring and Eva Longoria's Classy Looks at Billboard Latin Music Awards