Preview of 'Lost' Series Finale: The End
The end of "Lost" is numbered by days and a preview from the series finale has been released. "The end is a statement that can be both thrilling and bittersweet," the narrator says, adding that Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley and Locke will be there for the finale farewell.
In order to tie all loose ends, creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have made a deal with ABC to extend it to two and a half hours instead of the original two hours. The finale is thus a five-and-a-half-hour event on May 23, beginning at 7 P.M. with "Lost: The Final Journey" and ending at 1 A.M. with "Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost".
The cast of "Lost" made a special farewell video to mark the end of the series. The footage was played during ABC's upfront presentation at NYC's Lincoln Center on Tuesday, May 18. E! reported Matthew Fox said, "I couldn't have imagined it ending in such a beautiful way," while Evangeline Lilly said, "I came here as one person. I leave as another. I will be eternally grateful."
One useful hint to figure out how the finale will go comes from Lilly who said, the series will end with the "six people who took you on this journey."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance