Preview of 'Lost' Series Finale: The End
The end of "Lost" is numbered by days and a preview from the series finale has been released. "The end is a statement that can be both thrilling and bittersweet," the narrator says, adding that Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley and Locke will be there for the finale farewell.
In order to tie all loose ends, creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have made a deal with ABC to extend it to two and a half hours instead of the original two hours. The finale is thus a five-and-a-half-hour event on May 23, beginning at 7 P.M. with "Lost: The Final Journey" and ending at 1 A.M. with "Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost".
The cast of "Lost" made a special farewell video to mark the end of the series. The footage was played during ABC's upfront presentation at NYC's Lincoln Center on Tuesday, May 18. E! reported Matthew Fox said, "I couldn't have imagined it ending in such a beautiful way," while Evangeline Lilly said, "I came here as one person. I leave as another. I will be eternally grateful."
One useful hint to figure out how the finale will go comes from Lilly who said, the series will end with the "six people who took you on this journey."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart