Preview of 'Lost' Series Finale: The End
The end of "Lost" is numbered by days and a preview from the series finale has been released. "The end is a statement that can be both thrilling and bittersweet," the narrator says, adding that Jack, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley and Locke will be there for the finale farewell.
In order to tie all loose ends, creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have made a deal with ABC to extend it to two and a half hours instead of the original two hours. The finale is thus a five-and-a-half-hour event on May 23, beginning at 7 P.M. with "Lost: The Final Journey" and ending at 1 A.M. with "Jimmy Kimmel Live!: Aloha to Lost".
The cast of "Lost" made a special farewell video to mark the end of the series. The footage was played during ABC's upfront presentation at NYC's Lincoln Center on Tuesday, May 18. E! reported Matthew Fox said, "I couldn't have imagined it ending in such a beautiful way," while Evangeline Lilly said, "I came here as one person. I leave as another. I will be eternally grateful."
One useful hint to figure out how the finale will go comes from Lilly who said, the series will end with the "six people who took you on this journey."
More Lost News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'