Ashlee Simpson's Son Is Okay After Minor Car Accident
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's little son Bronx Mowgli Wentz was involved in a small fender-bender on Tuesday, May 18 in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon. The one-and-a-half-year-old boy was under the care of his nanny when the accident happened, but luckily he was left unscathed.
"It was a minor fender-bender and everyone is fine," a representative for the couple stated. Pete who quickly picked up Bronx with Ashlee after the accident later tweeted, "Thanks you guys for your concern. no one was hurt in the car accident and bx is currently back to building forts and hiding dads cellphone."
Details on the cause of accident have not been released, but it is known that Bronx's nanny was behind the wheel. The nanny's black car also shows obvious damage on the front left side though it is unclear whether she was hit or otherwise.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics