Ashlee Simpson's Son Is Okay After Minor Car Accident
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's little son Bronx Mowgli Wentz was involved in a small fender-bender on Tuesday, May 18 in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon. The one-and-a-half-year-old boy was under the care of his nanny when the accident happened, but luckily he was left unscathed.
"It was a minor fender-bender and everyone is fine," a representative for the couple stated. Pete who quickly picked up Bronx with Ashlee after the accident later tweeted, "Thanks you guys for your concern. no one was hurt in the car accident and bx is currently back to building forts and hiding dads cellphone."
Details on the cause of accident have not been released, but it is known that Bronx's nanny was behind the wheel. The nanny's black car also shows obvious damage on the front left side though it is unclear whether she was hit or otherwise.
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories