Ashlee Simpson's Son Is Okay After Minor Car Accident
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's little son Bronx Mowgli Wentz was involved in a small fender-bender on Tuesday, May 18 in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon. The one-and-a-half-year-old boy was under the care of his nanny when the accident happened, but luckily he was left unscathed.
"It was a minor fender-bender and everyone is fine," a representative for the couple stated. Pete who quickly picked up Bronx with Ashlee after the accident later tweeted, "Thanks you guys for your concern. no one was hurt in the car accident and bx is currently back to building forts and hiding dads cellphone."
Details on the cause of accident have not been released, but it is known that Bronx's nanny was behind the wheel. The nanny's black car also shows obvious damage on the front left side though it is unclear whether she was hit or otherwise.
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group