Ashlee Simpson's Son Is Okay After Minor Car Accident
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's little son Bronx Mowgli Wentz was involved in a small fender-bender on Tuesday, May 18 in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon. The one-and-a-half-year-old boy was under the care of his nanny when the accident happened, but luckily he was left unscathed.
"It was a minor fender-bender and everyone is fine," a representative for the couple stated. Pete who quickly picked up Bronx with Ashlee after the accident later tweeted, "Thanks you guys for your concern. no one was hurt in the car accident and bx is currently back to building forts and hiding dads cellphone."
Details on the cause of accident have not been released, but it is known that Bronx's nanny was behind the wheel. The nanny's black car also shows obvious damage on the front left side though it is unclear whether she was hit or otherwise.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons