Ashlee Simpson's Son Is Okay After Minor Car Accident
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz's little son Bronx Mowgli Wentz was involved in a small fender-bender on Tuesday, May 18 in Los Angeles' Coldwater Canyon. The one-and-a-half-year-old boy was under the care of his nanny when the accident happened, but luckily he was left unscathed.
"It was a minor fender-bender and everyone is fine," a representative for the couple stated. Pete who quickly picked up Bronx with Ashlee after the accident later tweeted, "Thanks you guys for your concern. no one was hurt in the car accident and bx is currently back to building forts and hiding dads cellphone."
Details on the cause of accident have not been released, but it is known that Bronx's nanny was behind the wheel. The nanny's black car also shows obvious damage on the front left side though it is unclear whether she was hit or otherwise.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'